Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Athiests Explain Exorcism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiests Explain Exorcism (622 Views)

Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiests Explain Exorcism by Addietunes(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just finished watching the movie "deliver us from evil". The movie was a true life story and I could see how a priest used some incantations, the cross and some scriptures of the bible to cast out demons out of a person. Now my question is, if Jesus is a myth how come the priest could cast out the demons with what he used. I really need some serious answers.
Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by podosci(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Have you watched the movie promiteus? It proves that aliens exist. It is also a true life story grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by davien(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Addietunes:
I just finished watching the movie "deliver us from evil". The movie was a true life story and I could see how a priest used some incantations, the cross and some scriptures of the bible to cast out demons out of a person. Now my question is, if Jesus is a myth how come the priest could cast out the demons with what he used. I really need some serious answers.
I watch exorcism films too,their often tagged with "true story" to make you more interested in them.....it's nothing but a farce in the sense that it is "a true life story" that is exaggerated to the levels of hollywood...you can check the true life story of those movies here...it's basically mostly circular arguments... "x exorcist claimed x experience and it's based on it".... it's the same as a UFO abduction claim or big-foot claim..

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/the-real-stories-behind-all-those-exorcism-movies-90599072207.html

http://www.livescience.com/27727-exorcism-facts-and-fiction.html

2 Likes

Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Seriously?

I wonder why Christians set themselves up for people to diss their religion

5 Likes

Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by davien(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mynd44:
Seriously?

I wonder why Christians set themselves up for people to diss their religion
Curiosity kills religion...

1 Like

Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by Addietunes(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
davien:
I watch exorcism films too,their often tagged with "true story" to make you more interested in them.....it's nothing but a farce in the sense that it is "a true life story" that is exaggerated to the levels of hollywood...you can check the true life story of those movies here...it's basically mostly circular arguments... "x exorcist claimed x experience and it's based on it".... it's the same as a UFO abduction claim or big-foot claim..

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/the-real-stories-behind-all-those-exorcism-movies-90599072207.html

http://www.livescience.com/27727-exorcism-facts-and-fiction.html

So are you saying that there is no way in the history of man that a priest was successful in casting out demons?
Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by davien(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Addietunes:

So are you saying that there is no way in the history of man that a priest was successful in casting out demons?
Did you read anything i posted so far?...those demon cases have nothing to go on but hear-say and strong belief...it's only a demon or considered one when you believe it to be or attribute it to one...this is no different than UFO's being tagged as aliens..

2 Likes

Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by podosci(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Are you saying in the history of man, Aliens have never been sighted? grin grin grin grin
Re: Athiests Explain Exorcism by Sunnystooth(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
podosci:
Are you saying in the history of man, Aliens have never been sighted? grin grin grin grin
You are funny... Lolz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In You... / Cheap, Quality Design And Printing For Your Events / For The First Time In My Life, I Almost Became A Beggar-pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.