Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (46992 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by koksybrown: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Dindondin:

After reading ya story and wishing ya sister a happy home, I spotted where you typed that we shouldn't yab ya sis cos she knows how to cry but we are free to yab her hubby.
Maka why?
The man offend you?
Abi ya sister snatched him from you?
grin grin grin Bush man
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Bigcake: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2015
koife:

I rep NL in calabar, did u attend last meeting on job connections?
No where did it hold
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Dindondin(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
koksybrown:

grin grin grin Bush man
lol grin.
Your sister is pretty, the hubby us also handsome.
you self no bad.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Mbahimmaculate: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
I wish you well, happy married life
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Occurstaem(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Happy Married Life
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
bewizle:
. Is this Henshaw?
No.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Laivia(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2015
happy married life.... NL been hookn pple up since 17BC
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Congrats to them, love is a beautiful thing cheesy
When will i opportuned to walk you down the aisle missmossy grin
if anything, we both agree that love is a beautiful thing grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Keepshining(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Beautiful couple!They look good together.Happy married life.God bless your union.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Yes o. If we found ourselves already, why delay? Unless you feel..............

wink wink

A beariful morning to you
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Segloyd(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wah o.. is this MC crying or something else??
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Aitee1:

wink wink

A beariful morning to you

A bountiful morning 2u2. Hope you had a lovely weekend? Have a pleasant week ahead.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Lexusgs430:

A bountiful morning 2u2. Hope you had a lovely weekend? Have a pleasant week ahead.

Same same
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2015
luthorcorp:
or probably a typo from the terrible autocorrect that comes along with the end-time generation phone ...well, your correction was duly noted,thank you
............... You always welcome bro....Yea, i know what you are talking about bro... All these end-time phones are something else. I actually just sent a message to a friend now , typing. Hope you are enjoying your holiday Alero? And when it got delivered , she called to ask me who is Alert?! Hope you get that? Lol.....
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Spybradd: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
there's something similar and familia with that mc and a concealed mess....grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aplaudez(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Cute your sister!
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by maryhaam(f): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lovely wedding gown HML to you guys ..
it's lovelly
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
See the MC teeth like that of isiewu
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
vimi:
Henceforth seun should sponsor any Nairalander+Nairalander's wedding grin

HML.. that MC tho
the guy dey stingy pass baba ijebu
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by smartesboys(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
With cheap prices, you can get married here.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by luthorcorp: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
modelmike7:
............... You always welcome bro....Yea, i know what you are talking about bro... All these end-time phones are something else. I actually just sent a message to a friend now , typing. Hope you are enjoying your holiday Alero? And when it got delivered , she called to ask me who is Alert?! Hope you get that? Lol.....
yea happens all the time,guess we all get to adjust to the upgrades,there is always an apology message for every error made smiley
modelmike7:
yea happens all the time,guess we all get to adjust to the upgrades,there is always an apology message for every error made
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Emeka71(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
koksybrown:
Today's Wedding Event was fun as my Twin Sister (A Constant Daily Visitor of Nairaland) Walked the Corridor of Holy Matrimony with a Fellow Nairalander. And guess what! The Mc was a Nairalander also...

Pls don't yab my Sis, she can cry well well. You are free to yab her hubby. grin grin grin.

Are you a boy or a girl?
Happy wedded life to the couple,
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by DuchessLily(f): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Happy married life people!!

What Nairaland has joined together , let no man put asunder
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015

Someday, sometime in the not so far future......
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
Happy married life people!!

What Nairaland has joined together , let no man put asunder

Yeye dey worry you... #YIMU
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
The brides looks under age
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by DuchessLily(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Godvilla:

Yeye dey worry you... #YIMU

The one wey worry u remain
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

The one wey worry u remain

My own even better sef...
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
frodow:
The brides looks under age

Which one be underage again?
U mean she's 16 yrs? #Afang soup

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Oyase(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Congratulations guys
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Wealthy15(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
wow,wishing them happy married life.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by henrimoto(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
donholy28:
Is d pastor a Nairalander too
dont worry, after thd occasion, the pastor will be a NAIRALANDER. Halellu..yaaar!!! Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.