Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ibiye Sokari 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibiye Sokari 2 (463 Views)

Ibiye Sokari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibiye Sokari 2 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
"So, this is what you children do when we are not around abi?" My mother was saying as she twitched my Eldest brother's ears. His name is Tamuno.
"You won't kill me, I will not let you kill me. You hear?" She shouted into his ears.
"And you..." She said facing me
"I don't know what you want to turn into in this world. Do you think you are a boy?" She asked bending her head to one corner like an epileptic having a seizure, with her hands behind her clapped together.
I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the heat of her stare, I hated it when my mother decided to lecture us in a hot mood. She would slice your conscience with hot knife then chop it into bits till you were crying. I prefered if she used the whip. It was quicker and the pain didn't last long.
"I will try my best to train you as a mother should train her daughter, if you like hear if you don't like don't hear. Just imagine! You will not play with your fellow girls. You will not play soft play. Its all these dangerous play that boys do that you will engage in. The next time you try it again in this house you will find out if you gave birth to me or I gave birth to you" she turned to my immediate elder brother, she had always had a soft spot for him and that was a fact none of us envied because he was the one she spanked the most.
She glared at him so much I expected him to melt from the stare.
"I don't have anything to say to you. I kept your sister under both of you care and you want to give me a heart attack"
She stood upright looking at the three of us like we had sprouted wings and would fly the next minute then she slumped down on the sofa and told us to go and take our bath so we could go to bed. It was five fifteen in the evening.
But that was preferable to waiting to see our father and him learning of our escapades.
Sometimes she told him days later and at other times she told him immediately. She was very unpredictable.
As we went into the room to remove our clothes we knew in our hearts that Ikenna had, had no option given to him but to confess. But that didn't mean we would forgive him so easily...

www.rainafather.
More interesting reads await you...

1 Share

Re: Ibiye Sokari 2 by Divepen1(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
I will advice you put all stories of the same type in the same thread. It helps you to get more readers on your blog and it makes people read more of this work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Sunday Morning... / "The Adventures Of Sinators"...the Truth Behind The Scene@55 / The Great Hunt Official Trailer #1 (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.