Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member (1156 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by kayce911(f): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Crowed of on lookers gathered at mben hospital,Ebem Ohafia in Abia state as women of master vessel church mourn their women leader who passed on as she prayed for a member.
I was shocked when I came closer and heard the ordeal. This left me with one question is the devil now that powerful or was the lady not spiritually fortified ?
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by frenzymirakk(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
it is very unfortunate dat smtyms xtians don't take cognisance of d fact dat sm problems ar punishment from God. Besyds no one knws d convenant or curse on d person u wnt to pray for. Meeting sm ppl is evil wyl prayn for sm ppl brings bad tns to u if u ar not fully fortified for such asynment. @OP d question of of wether d woman is not strong spiritually may b tru and and let me ask how many of them wer takin d prayer for d possessed
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by rabex(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
pishure or ....... u knw d rest
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by kayce911(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
rabex:
pishure or .......
u knw d rest
picture of the dead lady ?
sorry I couldn't take such pix. I would have snapped the crying members but perceived it as awkward.
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by SonOfDavid91(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
To me, is not that the devil is too powerful but he know how to play his games!
People are wrong when it comes to prayer session. You cannot be praying for some instead of you to pray with that fellow, i.e, raise the prayer points while both of you open your mouth and pray. Reason is that you never knew the covenant holding on to the person you are praying for.
peradventure, the person she went to pray for is a Jonah (disobedience), and because you are prayer warrior you never show concern.
Who will answer that prayer? The Almighty God? You've made a mistake! Jonah 1:1-17.

With this, others will learn from this fellow mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by kayce911(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
To me, is not that the devil is too powerful but he know how to play his games!
People are wrong when it comes to prayer session. You cannot be praying for some instead of you to pray with that fellow, i.e, raise the prayer points while both of you open your mouth and pray. Reason is that you never knew the covenant holding on to the person you are praying for.
peradventure, the person she went to pray for is a Jonah (disobedience), and because you are prayer warrior you never show concern.
Who will answer that prayer? The Almighty God? You've made a mistake! Jonah 1:1-17.

With this, others will learn from this fellow mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice point
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by Heavenly102: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
did any of you try to check if she was ill from doctors report, before concluding?

2 Likes

Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by kayce911(f): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Heavenly102:
did any of you try to check if she was ill from doctors report, before concluding?
no autopsy was carried out. the doctor confirmed her dead on arrival. further medical findings might end up saying heart attack or HBP but we know the spiritual can twist the physical into anything.
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by NnaNna4(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
God doesn't strike down his people like that. She may have committed serious sin that will make God look the other way while the enemy struck.
Because u don't deliver from a strong man unless ur pact with the stronger man is intact.
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by PROPHETmichael: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
kayce911:
Crowed of on lookers gathered at mben hospital,Ebem Ohafia in Abia state as women of master vessel church mourn their women leader who passed on as she prayed for a member.
I was shocked when I came closer and heard the ordeal. This left me with one question is the devil now that powerful or was the lady not spiritually fortified ?

To answer your question, refresh your mind back to this event of Acts 19:13-16
Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

Now the question is, does the devil the lady was trying to cast out know the lady? The answer is simply NO and the result of not knowing her is what you saw.

2 Likes

Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by sandyd: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

You have said it all very on point.To answer your question, refresh your mind back to this event of Acts 19:13-16
Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

Now the question is, does the devil the lady was trying to cast out know the lady? The answer is simply NO and the result of not knowing her is what you saw.
Re: A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member by Kyase(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Power pass power

(1) (Reply)

Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband / Pastor Adeboye Ate Poisoned Food And Remains Unharmed! Thank You Jesus / Heaven Is Hotter Than Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.