Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? (11948 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Israel5(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah! You should like ladies. wink
like you huh?
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by sinaj(f): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Only 5% of nairaland girls can use that,only strength to bleep thats what dy have,knw strength to work.cheesy

only my boo boo sinaj can use it.cheesy

lol Happy sunday dearie kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by pbs4real(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Warris that? shocked. Since I was born nd now ayam getting old ayaf never seen anything like that before. Chai does this mean kinglekan will not marry me again? cheesy
mhizkel vs mhizdeedy====>kinglekanlipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by pbs4real(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2015
sinaj:

lol Happy sunday dearie kiss
undecidedundecided
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin
wink
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

grin You must've seen something similar.

Do not worry my dear. Kinglekan doesn't eat pounded stuffs. cheesy

Lol grin. How did u knw? That local boy that's his best meal
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

When are we eloping? grin

Lol who is this 1. Did I call u here tongue
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Me local boy? shocked
Chaiii I yaf suffered
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who is this 1. Did I call u here tongue

Haaaaa!! Lobatan!!
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Formerly, not anymore! You should ask him. cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:

grin You welcome sir. cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
like you huh?
Ladies like Mzlaurel, Prettythicksme and Midehi grin
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Yes o, bcus of food. 2 things decides d life of a home,..GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SEX. if any of both isnt present, others including trust and love wil surely suffer.
What if the partner isn't a food freak?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Who is Wristbangle sefundecided....... I only know Wristwatch * my crush*
Wristbangle is the living soul of Wristwatch. cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by sinaj(f): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
undecidedundecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
um... um... itz not wot u think cry
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by pbs4real(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
sinaj:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
um... um... itz not wot u think cry
ow many times Same linessad
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Formerly, not anymore!
You should ask him. cheesy

grin Kinglekan what was going on between u nd mhizkel?
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Haaaaa!! Lobatan!!

grin
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Me local boy? shocked

Chaiii I yaf suffered

Lol wait re u just knowing u av suffered
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:
If i wanna marry her at my own will(love), i will teach her; bt if i wanna marry her just to please nature (marrying sake), then i wil teach n cuddle her dat moment bt disappear on d day of d wedding when she already must hv been in church waiting for her husband to be (wife to be my foot).
"WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT YOU MR HAS DISAPPEARED,..and she faint"
wicked*
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

grin _Kinglekan what was going on between u nd mhizkel?

She is getting jealous am planning on eloping with u. wink

Very jealous somborri. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol wait re u just knowing u av suffered
angry

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Israel5(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
i get. U'r just a girl. Adios!
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Only 5% of nairaland girls can use that,only strength to bleep thats what dy have,knw strength to work.cheesy

only my boo boo sinaj can use it.cheesy
exactly! we cant use that, we can only bleep; front, back, centre, standing...mtcheeew grin

Mhizkel, where did you get that from hun? i know you like pounded stuffs.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
hun undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

angry
grin it af pain him
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

She is getting jealous am planning on eloping with u. wink

Very jealous somborri. cheesy cheesy

lol grin while m planning on trading u with d boko haram. Dy need more boys
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Wristbangle is the living soul of Wristwatch. cheesy

Really? shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure? shocked
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by kinglekan: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

lol grin while m planning on trading u with d boko haram. Dy need more boys
angry

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by sinaj(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
ow many times Same linessad
plz forgive me embarassed

u knw u ma one nd only kiss kiss kiss

tongue
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

angry

haha haha haha haha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Funny Wedding Pictures !! / Dont Read This Joke In Public, because U Go Laff Soteey Dem Go Say U Be Madman, / Who Knows What 69 Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.