Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive (1296 Views)

Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / What To Do When You Have A High SEX Drive But Your Partner Doesn’t / See Picture Of Lady Who Fell Into Gutter Because Of High-heel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive by scotteno(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Lots of people have gotten into deep trouble simply because of High Sex Drive. Men cheat on their partners, women cheat on their partners and there is serious trouble. Sometimes this even leads to DIVORCE. Why there may not be any reasonable excuse to have extra marital sex, I believe tracking the causes of High Sex Drive may help one out two persons out there.

While High Sex Drive is not the reason people cheat, it is more of indulgence, habit wondering or wanting to exploit, when High Sex Drive is checked it can help.
I believe it can be check. But let’s look at some of the symptoms first.
• An intense urge to have sex, yet sexual activity may or may not bring pleasure.
• Sexual urges that are beyond control and that continually put one at risk for sexually transmitted diseases.
• Using sex as a way to escape from feelings of depression, anxiety, loneliness, and stress.
• Continuous risky sexual behavior or behavior that’s not accepted by society, despite the potential consequences to oneself and your family.
Hyper sexuality can have serious consequences that go well beyond threatening your sexual health. These include:
• Relationship/interpersonal issues
• Difficulties at work
• Trouble with the law
• A loss of interest in things not sexual
• Low self-esteem and despair

Some of the possible scientific causes are:
1. Bipolar disorder
2. Dementia
3. Persistent genital arousal disorder
4. Rabies
5. Klüver-Bucy syndrome
6. Sexual Addiction

If you are interested in these causes and their definition and how they cause High Sex Drive simple check the details here:
https://sexmattersinmarriage..com
Shalom
Re: Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive by sirnature: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Tell dem
Re: Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2015
h
Re: Causes And Dangers Of High Sex Drive by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm..but how can it be reduced biko.my I urge is just too much for my liking

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband / A Nairalander With His Younger Ones / My Husband Is Living With His Mother. help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.