Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband (1299 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by yuncka: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2015
This is love gone bad! A woman who caught the husband cheating decided to torture him by committing suicide along with his two kids...Ladies, is any man worth dying for?

GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW!

Source: naijapals.com

Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Godfullsam(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Love gone sour cry

No man is worth dying for...

The blood of the two kids be on her embarassed
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Craze woman
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by whirlwind7(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Sad.
The woman should have killed just herself, since she thinks death is a way out.
Killing those innocent kids is just too wicked of her.

Though, I must admit that her aim to punish the errant husband couldn't have been nastier than this.
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
grin

as kanwuliajara will say using her words with my own interpretation. If you live for blokos, you will die for blokos grin

what a wasted life to be carrying blokos on top of your head like cross of calvary
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm there's something about this picture. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Abugab(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2015
If true, this is a foolish move to punish any man by a woman.
The man is as free as a bird now and has go this life to live fully.
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Visocrate(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Heartlessness Godlessness of the highest order
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by teddybear007(f): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2015
The picture there is subject to analysis, then after that, i shall comment on d matter. Gracias
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by singlefade25(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
This woman is crazy.
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Mariecakes(f): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked She just made it easier for the man to do whatever he wants..This OYINBO people sef angry angry
Re: Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband by Pidggin(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
She probably reads a lot of romance novels. Too bad she lived in her fantasies. RIP to the kids

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With His Younger Ones / Contact professional rat killers here... / Wedding Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.