Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s (1488 Views)

9 Things You Need To Do In Your 20's To Become Successful Before Age 30 / I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. / 15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s by ugwuozorc: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2015
A member popped a question in one of the motivational forums i recently joined.

“What must one do in their twenties to avoid regrets in their thirties and forties ?” He asked.

And as expected, there were lots of answers and opinions. But i will share with you extracts from a few that caught my attention and that I also considered relevant and suitable for this blog.

If you are in yours twenties, fine. This post is probably for you, but it also applies to those in their thirties or even forties.

Age is never a criteria to success. It is not about when, how or why you started, what matters is that you did start. You took that step, you made that decision.

Now tighten your seat-belt as I take you through their answers, suggestions and opinions.

http://www.okeoghenesapele.com/inspiration/what-you-must-do-in-your-20s-to-avoid-regrets-in-your-30s-and-40s/
Re: What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s by odinese(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s by PresidKing(m): 3:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Can you share the motivational forum
Re: What You Must Do In Your 20’s To Avoid Regrets In Your 30’s And 40’s by ugwuozorc: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Need work from home jobs (your suggestions) / Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital / 10 Legitimate Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.