Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital (1488 Views)

How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital / What Are The Things I Need To Start A Clothing Boutique Shop? / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dear all,
This is to inform you that you can now get very good quality stock of jeans and collar T-shirts from us on a regular basis.

We sell per dozen (12 pieces) and we give great discounts for orders above 5 dozens.

Our stock are strictly from UK and not China so they are guaranteed good quality stock.

Price of jeans = N20,000 per dozen.

Price of T-shirts = N15,000 per dozen

Visit our warehouse at A019 Ondo Plaza, BBA Tradefair complex, Lagos or call to order on +234-905-985-8188

On time delivery can be arranged nationwide through waybill.

We look forward to doing business with you and establishing a long term business relationship.

Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by Ademat7(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are they new or repackage?? I'm serious o
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by Danielomisco(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
How do we start this immediately?am in Jos.
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ademat7:
Are they new or repackage?? I'm serious o

Hello sorry for the late response, I was offline. They are new and not repackaged. All from the UK and you get next, top man, river island, Levis, gap etc.
We have both for male and female and different sizes.
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Danielomisco:
How do we start this immediately?am in Jos.

Hello, it has already started because we have already started making sales. Right now I have 48 dozens left for the jeans and 53 dozens left for the tshirts until the next order arrives.

I can send it to you in jos through waybill and I am here to create a very serious good business relationship with everyone interested. You can reach me through my number anytime to discuss doing business.

1 Like

Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by mattmobis(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can I get it in Kano? If yes, pls do send me the real pix so I can know what exactly am dealing with.
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2017
mattmobis:
Can I get it in Kano? If yes, pls do send me the real pix so I can know what exactly am dealing with.

They are exartly what you see in this pictures sir but as you requested I will add some other pictures to showcase them the way I believe you want to see them
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by Danielomisco(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Pay before delivery??
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by michaelolayinka(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Bro, kindly send me your number
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Danielomisco:
Pay before delivery??

No sir, it's cash and carry
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
michaelolayinka:
Bro, kindly send me your number

Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by Danielomisco(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2017
DreamChoice:

No sir, it's cash and carry
.so i can order then pay when it arrives?
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by FellepHq(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
If you've successfully ordered, please can we see pictures of the stock you both. Thanks
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Danielomisco:
.so i can order then pay when it arrives?
p

What I mean sir is that you come to the shop, pick the ones you want and pay. Or if you have someone in Lagos you can send the person down to do that for you.
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where in Lagos are you? Do you import in bales? Are selling popular branded stock jeans and shirts?

Why i am asking is that I want to open a boutique here in Abuja, so I need a place to buy my first stock.
Re: Start A Clothing Business With Little Capital by DreamChoice(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrGentleTouch:
Where in Lagos are you? Do you import in bales? Are selling popular branded stock jeans and shirts?

Why i am asking is that I want to open a boutique here in Abuja, so I need a place to buy my first stock.

I am in Ondo Plaza, BBA Tradefair complex, Lagos. I import them in bulk and they are all new stuffs not fairly used bales. I can assure you of getting regular supply for you anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Business !!! / Biography Of Benedict Peters (CEO Aiteo Group) / Bags of Dry Maize For Sale And Supply Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.