Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc (2298 Views)

How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" / Please Help: Suggest The Best Offline PDF Converter For Me / Video Converter Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Mswift: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2015
My fellow nairalanders, i have search and search to the extent that i don't even know what to say so i would really love you guyz to help me with the fastest video converter for pc. I have tried freemake and any video converter but they convert full 2h movies in a very slow mode.......
Would be waiting for your suggestions and contributions. thanks..........
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Humblega(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Following......I need too
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Vstuffs(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
format factory
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Humblega(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Vstuffs:
format factory
do u av it wth serial key? I need idm wth key too. May be u can be of help
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Vstuffs(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Humblega:

do u av it wth serial key? I need idm wth key too. May be u can be of help
it do not require serial key it is free ,while for that of idm check google it will provide a lot of links
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Mswift: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Vstuffs:
format factory
Thanks bro, will try d software and give u feedback....
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by NickZhao: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
You can try some online applications, such as Zamzar, Clip Converter and Free Online Converter. I don't know what you think of the speed, because I haven't convert a file that large. You can also purchase a desktop program to convert! Anyway, hope be of help for you!

Here are the address:

Free Online Converter http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-video-converter

Zamzar http://www.zamzar.com

Clip Converter http://www.clipconverter.cc
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Astutechris(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mswift:
My fellow nairalanders, i have search and search to the extent that i don't even know what to say so i would really love you guyz to help me with the fastest video converter for pc. I have tried freemake and any video converter but they convert full 2h movies in a very slow mode.......
Would be waiting for your suggestions and contributions. thanks..........

You can also try total video converter.
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by dave2meek(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Astutechris:

You can also try total video converter.
Please I have total video converter but I don't know how to save a video after converting
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Astutechris(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
dave2meek:
Please I have total video converter but I don't know how to save a video after converting
They are normally saved automatically. Just watch the path it is being save to.
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by dave2meek(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Where can I find them
Astutechris:

They are normally saved automatically. Just watch the path it is being save to.
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by Astutechris(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
dave2meek:
Where can I find them

For mine the default folder is C:\Program Files(x86)\Total Video Converter\Converted maybe you should check that folder on your system. Or better still you can choose the folder where you want it to be saved by clicking the "..." that is beside "Open" at the bottom center of the total video converter.
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by dave2meek(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thanks
Astutechris:

For mine the default folder is C:\Program Files(x86)\Total Video Converter\Converted maybe you should check that folder on your system. Or better still you can choose the folder where you want it to be saved by clicking the "..." that is beside "Open" at the bottom center of the total video converter.
Re: Pls Suggest Me Any Fast Video Converter For Pc by joeybankz: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Psp In Nigeria? / "It Took Me 2 Hours To Turn Wizkid Into This" / How Much Is A New HP 250 Laptop Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.