Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps (2533 Views)

Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) / Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by prdjgood(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2015
A top car dealer in Ilesa Osun state by the name Topmost, was yesterday said to have killed and hidden the body of a jobber man that went to fix something for him in his house. According to what egistville gathered, the man had gone to install an appliance for him in his house but, met his untimely death in the hands of this man. We gathered that he after killing this man, cut off some private part from his body. The secret came to light via the wife of the man whom her husband had already told that he was going to Topmost’s place to work for him, with the aim of getting paid after his services to him. She raised an alarm when she couldn’t find her husband whom had gone out to work hence, a search was conducted in
Topmost’s house where we learnt, that the young man’s body was found, but already harvested. Angry mob yesterday however, went to where he sells cars to vandalize the place but, discovered to their greatest dismay, that the cars had been moved away from the place. they then decided to go to his house but reaching there however, the man brought out his double barreled gun for self defense.
The police we gathered, have intervened right now, and even the sister to the said killer, we also gathered, had taken to her heels, as her shop at Adeti was found locked. The town of Ilesa remain troubled over this, until the truth finally comes to light. More news to unfold on this. We are still following the situation closely and, will keep you abreast of happenings.
source osun defender
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by ANBAKO: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Na wah for you ooo!!!
I hope you guys are not lying or else this Topmost guy will come hard on your a55 for defamation of character.
I cannot trust journalist....they are ready to write jargon to gain popularity.
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by Tintinnoty(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by prdjgood(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2015
ANBAKO:
Na wah for you ooo!!!
I hope you guys are not lying or else this Topmost guy will come hard on you for defamation of character.
I cannot trust journalist....they are ready to write jargon to gain popularity.
no brother ask anyone from ILEA he as been in police custody since then
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by ANBAKO: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Oga....not guilty until proven so at the court of law.He is still a suspect/accused until found guilty.
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by sypumping: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2015
@ nairaland please take down the news cos its fake,, Confirmation of test source is now out and d result hav came out yesterday for dealth of that guy is smoke of his pump machine that he put inside d soakaway that kill him
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by Demmocrats(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Please source and picture unless me and baba won't believe it
www.
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
I know this man very well, He brought is younger wife hummer jeep then in year 2010. He own many petrol filling station,shopping complex and also cars dealer. "Isale oro ni egbin"
Re: Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps by Samson247news: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Check out alaroye news paper and you will see the story and the late man picture.I will upload the picture of the late man soon and you will see that they didnt cut anything from is body.He died when working.You people posting rubbish,remember the coming of JESUS CHRIST. I know this man called TOPMOST very well,he workhard and hustle hard for his money. Topmost didn't kill this man,he died inside the soakaway when pumping the water inside it. This site need to be block because i can see lies in this story. I know the full stories. (LAGBARA OLORUN A KO NI RI AKOBA,AMIN)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerian Youths Are Rushing Into (confraternities) Cultism / See The New Sophiscated Methods Yahoo Boys use these days / The True Story Of Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.