Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Need An Htc Jetstream Screen With Screentouch. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need An Htc Jetstream Screen With Screentouch. (511 Views)

Infinix Hot2 Clean 2gb Ram Screen With Case & 1gb Ram Working Board / LG G6 Screen Is A Long 5.7 Inch Screen With Screen Aspect 18:9, One Of Its Kind / INSURE YOUR NEW DEVICE'S SCREEN WITH CARLCARE AT A TOKEN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Htc Jetstream Screen With Screentouch. by ba2undey(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
I own a htc jet stream tablet but the screen got cracked upon my arrival in ikeja computer village an "engineer" offered to help repair it only for him to make it worse, now the whole screen and touch is gone.
Would really appreciate if someone can help with the touch screen and screen which am been told is together and not separate.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Know The Full Performance Of Your Android Phone. / Wine Smart; The LG Latest Android Phone With Difference-must See!! / Save Your Time And Money, Buying Goods In Usa Made Easy.... PROMOTIONS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.