Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. (945 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
A blissful Sunday morning to my fellow Nairalander's. Nairaland was primarily made to enlighten, unite and provide a platform for Nigerian's to join heads together irrespective of location,tribe and religious beliefs. This short article is to enlighten us on some of the unknown and known dangers that is secretly eating us up like cancer. No disrespect please, If your name mistakenly or purposely appears in this write up. let's rock 'n roll.

1. Adultery/Fornication: many of us here on nairaland have indulge our selves in this act. adultery or fornication is not only committed when we indulge in sexua| intërcourse. the Bible let's us know that in Mat 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." various links, pictures or sexuÄlly related article makes us commit adultery unknowingly. here on nairaland, coming across one of this is normal. I urge us to try and stay away from it. the moderators are not magicians neither are the perfect in cropping out totally some of this acts. but I still urge them to up their game. I believe, that they can do more. as for the Vaseline and other related crew hmmmm. in baba Buhari's voice *chanji is needed* or else...!

2. Cyber crime or stealing: This has become the trending and easy way to extract cash from people. there are many people here on nairaland who have atleast one's or more, fell into the glorious path of merciless scammers who claim to sell data or provide tweaks for unlimited browsing. stealing is not only the removing of meat from pot. It also involves copy & paste. imagine stressing your self to write an A class article, only for you to see various bloggers or F.P mongers to simply press ctrl a and then ctrl v without even atleast giving credit to the you. the annoying part, is that they most times even get recognition or credit than you. as for those people who swear not to buy data plans, only for you to tweak and tweak to acquire data, God Is watching you. I remember when I one's bought an infinix mobile phone, I was supposed to get free data. but to my greatest surprise, the data had been used while the phone was not even sold yet. I am sure, that it a nairalander that stole my hard earned data. repent and return my data for me *winks*.

3. Greed: You might be wondering why I included greed. with the way this introvert of a girl is fast monopolising FTC. I can bet my Sunday fried rice, that she all win a lawsuit if she files one against Seun for the true owner of nairaland. because of you many nairalanders, now celebrate FTC as if it a bank alert from Bill Gates or Olympic gold medal. greediness is a sin. bur wait ooo em dah pay wuna for FTC?

4. Lies: Some people can lie. heeey Jesus Christ! they will exaggerate a topic ehhhrrr. "look at a monster fish I caught today" if you click, you then see a black boy and his friend holding a tilapia fish. #TeamNoRacism
NB: "I no call name...na vision". to be serious, God hates lie. There are many ways to hit F.p, just be creative. you don't have to lie, or put ya self in one companionate manner to get likes or shares which you can't even exchange for a penny. One guy dey here, ma no call him name. everyday na Im birthday...today is my birthday hit like to wish me a happy birthday. ma guy no small or big sin. all are hell worthy. no go hell fire because of likes. Imagine.

5. Critics: If nairaland has custom and traditions, one of the main tradition will be "critics". no matter how you try make ya thread look good and undisputed, nairalanders must find way to criticize it. that is the fun part of it thou *grin*. One guy yesterday single handedly dismantled a guy who pretends to sit in the air. bad market. physics and science good but sometimes pity people like him na. see Watin em do Airforce 1 with dah open letter...by the way I was sent to tell you...to change to gospel music. you will thank me later if you hid to it. *winks*

In anything we do, let not forget that God is the ultimate. let's make heaven our goal. Mat 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

happy Sunday

Cc: ishilove, Lalasticlala, dddrexjr

#I'mpossible
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Mancity26(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by amani337(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
space buking ftc
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by INTROVERT(f): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
No 3 is totally hilarious.

I hope it makes people laugh today grin
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by davien(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Not wiring money to my bitcoin account can also lead you to hell! angry
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by An2elect2(f): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
seeeeeee its high time you guys get this straight. You cant continue to put the cart before the horse. Why do y'all speak like untaught people? jzzzzz Give yourselves a break; that's why u stagnant.

Haven't you heard salvation is by grace and the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord?
Eph 2:8,9 and Rom 6:23. Did you see that?? GIFT! Eternal life is a gift given freely by God. It has nothing to do with your works. Works i.e good works are a product of Salvation BY GRACE Eph 2:10-

They (good works) follow salvation, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. Please please stop misleading people with all these DOs and DON'Ts , you sound worse than Moses right now...
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by cold(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm looking forward to my onward trip to hell. I can't wait to meet people of like minds for some serious faji. Heaven must be a seriously boring place i can't even.
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Mercykayy(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2015
hmm
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Talk2bryant(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by leke12(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Bros! Are u preaching or lamenting?
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by sorextee(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
We already know this.. undecided
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Atlantian: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Can fire burn spirit ?

Is there justice in keeping someone in so-called hell-fire for "eternity" for "sins" committed in less than 100 earth years ?

There is no hell except the one we create in our minds.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
No 3 is totally hilarious.

I hope it makes people laugh today grin
it cured my heartburn....
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by yorke1: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
So everybody is going to hell
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
lol
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
cold:
I'm looking forward to my onward trip to hell. I can't wait to meet people of like minds for some serious faji. Heaven must be a seriously boring place i can't even.

Brother, Jesus loves you.
Don't break his heart or waste his sacrifice by choosing to go to hell.
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Godskidmidas(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Introvert come and hear what they're saying about you oo
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
An2elect2:
seeeeeee its high time you guys get this straight. You cant continue to put the cart before the horse. Why do y'all speak like untaught people? jzzzzz Give yourselves a break; that's why u stagnant.

Haven't you heard salvation is by grace and the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord?
Eph 2:8,9 and Rom 6:23. Did you see that?? GIFT! Eternal life is a gift given freely by God. It has nothing to do with your works. Works i.e good works are a product of Salvation BY GRACE Eph 2:10-

They (good works) follow salvation, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. Please please stop misleading people with all these DOs and DON'Ts , you sound worse than Moses right now...

which church denomination do you attend?
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by cold(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Brother, Jesus loves you.
Don't break his heart or waste his sacrifice by choosing to go to hell.
Let me state for the record that i never asked anyone to make any sacrifices on my behalf. In fact,far be it from me to suggest such a wicked and diabolic act of anybody. I'm not into blood fetish.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by MosquitoLaps(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
cold:

Let me state for the record that i never asked anyone to make any sacrifices on my behalf. In fact,far be it from me to suggest such a wicked and diabolic act of anybody. I'm not into blood fetish.
Still, Jesus loves you.
Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by cold(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Still, Jesus loves you.
I'm not gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by johnydon22(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Still, Jesus loves you.
Yes bro tell him he said thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Still, Jesus loves you.

Are you his spokesman? Can't he tell him in person?

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Still, Jesus loves you.

tell jesus it's punishable by 14yrs imprisonment in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Few Things, Which Might Lead Nairalander's To Hell. by dddrexjr(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
'sighs'
Haven read the intro of this article,i was expecting a bomb of a thread.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church / Is It Proper For A Church To Be Situated Inside A Hotel? / Endtime Photo Of A Lady And A Child [see Photo Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.