Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... (1206 Views)

Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / "N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / Pls Help Me, I Need Drugs For Anus Fissure ( Wound) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by Sylviaangel(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Read and have fun......

John said"I am deeply in love with her,without her,i can't breath" I told him that he has ASTHMA so i prescribed SALBUTAMOL.
Joy said"my heart bleeds when i watch him chase other girls,he is an asshole,it's only a pity i luv him so much" I told her that she has HEMORRHAGE so i prescribed WARFARIN and a diet rich in vitamin k to enhance clotting.
Rose told me"anytime i think of him at night,i can't sleep,the love i have for him is so strong"immediately,i gave her a double dose of DIAZEPAM because she was having INSOMIA and not love.
Pascal told me"i love her so much,i can't eat because i miss her"without a second thought,i prescribed CYPRON because he was having LOSS OF APETITE and not love.

I administer the right regime whenever i hear them talk about love because sometimes,people mistake a clinical condition for love.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by MuyiRano(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Lols
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by sainty2k3(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Sylviaangel:
Read and have fun......

John said"I am deeply in love with her,without her,i can't breath" I told him that he has ASTHMA so i prescribed SALBUTAMOL.
Joy said"my heart bleeds when i watch him chase other girls,he is an asshole,it's only a pity i luv him so much" I told her that she has HEMORRHAGE so i prescribed WARFARIN and a diet rich in vitamin k to enhance clotting.
Rose told me"anytime i think of him at night,i can't sleep,the love i have for him is so strong"immediately,i gave her a double dose of DIAZEPAM because she was having INSOMIA and not love.
Pascal told me"i love her so much,i can't eat because i miss her"without a second thought,i prescribed CYPRON because he was having LOSS OF APETITE and not love.

I administer the right regime whenever i hear them talk about love because sometimes,people mistake a clinical condition for love.....
Funny, but warfarin for someone bleeding .... Pls help them review that prescription
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by Sylviaangel(f): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

Funny, but warfarin for someone bleeding .... Pls help them review that prescription
Noted.......But it can as well be prescribed because its an anticoagulant.
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by k4kenny(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
What do u have for someone whose heart beats gbim gbim everytime he thinks of her grin
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by sainty2k3(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sylviaangel:
Noted.......But it can as well be prescribed because its an anticoagulant.
warfarin is given to prevent clotting, clotting is what u need to stop bleeding
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by Sylviaangel(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
k4kenny:
What do u have for someone whose heart beats gbim gbim everytime he thinks of her grin
I'm gonna administer AMLODIPINE because dis might not b love
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by Sylviaangel(f): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
warfarin is given to prevent clotting, clotting is what u need to stop bleeding
Noted..........thanks.
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol, a lot closer to the truth than you think. They say the behavior of a person in love resembles that of a drug addict! Maybe people really should view it as clinical condition considering the convincing combination of its 'symptoms', and the inherent chemical imbalance associated with it.

Lovesickness is an actual condition btw.
Re: IT WASN'T Love-they Need Drugs....... by agoadiv(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehehehehehe cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy – Must Read For All Pregnant Women / 24 Hour Intermittent Fasting / Why Are Doctors' Writings Worse All-day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.