Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

#soberreflections : TOMORROW, It Will Be You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #soberreflections : TOMORROW, It Will Be You (359 Views)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#soberreflections : TOMORROW, It Will Be You by Lordsocrates: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Generally in life, we tend to make the sign of the cross, thank God for our good luck and move on, when we see our friends or neighbours suffering one mishap or the other,
We go on saying things like, "thank God say no be me oo" "that is his own cup of tea" "i better mind my business " and others.

A typical instance of this could be found not far off. In Oron where i stay, we were always celebrating the Militants when they were busy attacking the Foreign workers, Up north, we all saw how most of the muslims were acting all "tank God its not us " when boko haram began its insurgence. And it could be traced back in history how the non-jews were saying "thank God am not a jew" when hitler began his madnes.

But the fact remains, that when the enemy is done with our neighbors, it would most definitely turn on us. Yes because, when the Militants were done attacking expatriates they turned on the traders using the sees,.when boko haram was done destroying most churches in the north, it turned on the Mosques and the Muslims praying therein, when Hitler was done killing the jews, he turned on non-jews and thereafter the whole world.

Therefore, the truth remains, that your neigbour may be unlucky that he is robbed today, but know that when thieve is done with the money, and in need for another, he would turn on you. Do nt think your neigbour's daughter is a LovePeddler, hence her being raped, because Tomorow, the rapist might be on high libido and your 14year old daughter is all that is left around to calm him,

So therefore, it is left for us to see any attack on our friend, as an attack on us, any attack on our neighbours daughter as a likely attack on our sweet daughter, tomorrow, hence we are to walk together to end this,
because if we wait for it to come on us tomorrow, before we act, then we would be alone, and defenceless against it, as against us standing with our friends and or neighbour to fight against it today.

So when next a lecturer victimises your mate, join force with your mate to get him disciplined, when a bully is there picking on the litle guy, stand with the guy, and stand up to him, when the right of a fellow citizen is to be trampled on, join voice with his and cry out, because if we waite for it to get to us before we act, the thing would have garnered enough confidence from ridding crushing neighbour 1,2,3.. unabated, and worst we would be alone and too weak to stand against it

When a fowl is eating your friend’s grain, drive it away, for someday it will eat yours.

https://letdemknow./2015/07/19/tommorow-it-will-be-you

HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS.
Re: #soberreflections : TOMORROW, It Will Be You by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
cry
Re: #soberreflections : TOMORROW, It Will Be You by wahles(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
I felt this# wakeup kal

(1) (Reply)

Desire God’s Best And Nothing Less / Rape Is Not A Sin" Said Islamic Terrorists(isis) / Wisdom For 'about To Wed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.