Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) (2172 Views)

That Moment When You Try A New Barber For The First Time / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex (2) (3) (4)

When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
An hilarious picture of when you are trying out a barber for the first time

Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by somadinho10: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Na craze dey worry poster grin

Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by jamace(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
somadinho10:
Na craze dey worry poster grin

am doing my tinx in my own way, without insultin anybody, and u cum carry ur craz cum here dey insult me abi, i dnt deal with street urchins like u, bt u knw what........ Your Fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by somadinho10: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
JealousPrince:

am doing my tinx in my own way, without insultin anybody, and u cum carry ur craz cum here dey insult me abi, i dnt deal with street urchins like u, bt u knw what........ Your Fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
jesus!! Bro maybe u didn't get my sense of humour I was actually happy that's why I said what I said out of excitement but thanks for reminding me we all have different ideologies......I would have love to pass your message to my father but he is dead so maybe you go and confront him grin
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by sandave(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
make una try get small sense abeg
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
somadinho10:
jesus!! Bro maybe u didn't get my sense of humour I was actually happy that's why I said what I said out of excitement but thanks for reminding me we all have different ideologies......I would have love to pass your message to my father but he is dead so maybe you go and confront him grin

Am sorry, pls 4give me
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by somadinho10: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2015
JealousPrince:

Am sorry, pls 4give me
its alright bro
Re: When You Are Trying Out A Barber For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
somadinho10:
its alright bro
tnk u very much

Photo: Hilarious Pixels" Shey Dem Want Make I Marry" Happy Saturday Hustle Hard. / Who Is Mrs Aliko Dangote? / 36 Things You Probably Didn't Know.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9