Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) (67533 Views)

Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
When a typical village boy is visiting the township for the first time and was asked to put on his seat belt.....abi na suicide he wan commit? I can't stop laughing.

Moderator have you seen this one before....

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Emac34: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecidedundecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by khristals(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
bet why grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Didn't even see the seat belt.... Colour don mix......

His mouth thou..

6 Likes

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:
Didn't even see the seat belt.... Colour don mix......

His mouth thou..
your phone screen must have been outdated.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
khristals:
bet why grin
abi

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
your phone screen must have been outdated.

You're so right..... Maybe we should exchange phones.

3 Likes

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:

You're so right..... Maybe we should exchange phones.
oya naaaaaa.
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
oya naaaaaa.

How do I get it? undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:

How do I get it? undecided
come to awka anambra state.

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
come to awka anambra state.

And when I get there should I start walking aimlessly Give me your full location.

6 Likes

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:

And when I get there should I start walking aimlessly Give me your full location.
hahahaha sounding so serious when you are not.

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
hahahaha sounding so serious when you are not.

See you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:

See you undecided
yes naaa
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
yes naaa

Go jor.... Why you con dey complain for my phone cry

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by zadok60: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
The heat now ehn it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed op abeg,you fit help me close the door?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
I just dey look this photo

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keneking:
I just dey look this photo
wetin you come see.

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
I honestly did not laugh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by refiner(f): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin....dis must be synzu!.....dat guy is a typical bush man!!smiley

4 Likes

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Jerryspryng: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
khristals:
bet why grin
Y u leak Emac34 picture nah, shebi we don beg u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by titi4fola(f): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wanna commit suicide?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by minasota(f): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2016
What's funny?

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by ajaylee1(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2016
God why[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Synzu(m): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
grin....dis must be syn.zu!.....dat guy is a typical bush man!!smiley

Seriously, the guy is sinnzu. Very archaic! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Adatob(m): 1:49am On Feb 25, 2016
B.s
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Emac34: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Y u leak Emac34 picture nah, shebi we don beg u
shocked thats pix pass my power o

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2016
So no one knows that's stfuareyougod
sad sad

That guy is a bush man grin
Don't tell him I told you o angry

Am outta here grin

1 Like

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2016
^^ Attention seeker. undecided back to back, d dude wont notice u
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by jericco1(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2016
grin funny.... He actually put it on
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2016
*Yawning*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.