Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> (842 Views)

20 S*xy Text Messages To Start A Se*y Conversation / Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Y Me,pls Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> by daduke2k(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
hi guyz ,namez charles,i met this girl two months ago and we got to being more than friends but the first time i got to close enough to kiss her i noticed she had BAD BREATH damn;but i like the dame like a sister and i cant do without her.plz i need help ,does it have a cure and can it be contacted through kissing.tanx 4 ur help.
Re: Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> by ariblaze(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2009
well. . . it takes tact

bad breath more often than none

is obtained from food particles that have caked around the teeth and gums

if i were you this is what i would do

one day invite her with me to the dentist under the pretext of going to do checkup

have washing and scaling done for me, and advice her that it would be fun if she tried it to

after she does that at least half the breath problem should be done with.

my kobo's worth
Re: Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> by abrahym(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2009
tell her to use close up na?
Re: Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> by abrahym(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2009
tell her to use close up na?
Re: Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2009
mouth wash with floride and seeing d dentist, also she should,stop eating fresh onion,reduce intake of substances with lots of sugar,reduce addition of too much spice into meals and aviod eating such spicy meals,rinse mouth after each meal with salt and water solution or TCP,drink lots of water, but ultimately she should see a dentist kiss
Re: Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> by xavier3(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2009
taking mints help

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriendless / Need A Lesbian Frnd. / Are U D One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.