Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? (4377 Views)

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Help M Y Girlfriend Has Bad Breath>>> / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Help ever Since i became a Nairalander i've been Hearing Of this hot Chick
She's Brutal
A no-nonsense Lady
Brave as An Amazon
Tough & Devoted As A Mordsith
But i know I can break her

I've been making advances but she has remained adamant n Unflinching like A True Sister Of The Agiel

Please Help me
God bless Mukina2 n no one else
ThankZ

I'll need insightful comments
to help me win this Fair Lady from The Dragon's keep..

God bless as u post.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Caracta(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
In case you don't know, she is not your mate..

She is not a "chick", she is a WOMAN.

Gerrit?
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by demelza: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin Why is everyone falling in love with the mods? I always knew power was the ultimate seduction
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Well at least uve made ur intentions known.

Im also fallin(& still falling, never hitting rock bottom kind of falling) in love with a mod. Though not a supermod.
Its a good thing, u never can tell, she just may have liked u since d day she registered ur nick(anythin is possible).

grin now before I run away! I wish u all the best in ur endeavours. smiley
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mukina2, abeg ban the op for life.

Imagine, a student making advance at his teacher.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
nyere84: Mukina2, abeg ban the op for life.

I'm very much glad your likes were not made moderators, talk more of super-duper moderators.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
nyere84: Mukina2, abeg ban the op for life.

Haah! Give him his five mins naah! Does he sound like he's joking.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Caracta: In case you don't know, she is not your mate..

Gerrit?

common gbenu soun there
nonsense gbo gbo capital rubbish
angry
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

common gbenu soun there
nonsense gbo gbo capital rubbish
angry

sad
On second thoughts!, maybe he is sad
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2013

Gerrit?

U this Character again
once The Name of my Love is mentioned u jump up

She's not a Chick
She's a hen

bad belle
Leave am 4 me
I like it like so

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Silkmoth33:

sad
On second thoughts!, maybe he is sad

'm not joking
i mean it
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
All the best.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Haywhymido(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
If u love sumbody walk up to her n tell her u love am eee. Thumbs up @ op jawee. because, she b moderator make dem no toast am again Av u eva wonda y God is nt a woman? Cos, if him b woman guys go dey toast am. Dat is a trait al man av.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

U this Character again

She's not a Chick
She's a hen

bad belle
Leave am 4 me
I like it like so
loool
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Haywhymido: If u love sumbody walk up to her n tell her u love am eee. Thumbs up @ op jawee. because, she b moderator make dem no toast am again Av u eva wonda y God is nt a woman? Cos, if him b woman guys go dey toast am. Dat is a trait al man av.

Haaaah in shock what makes u think sey nah guy, abeg! Stop being sexist.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Caracta(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

U this Character again

She's not a Chick
She's a hen

bad belle
Leave am 4 me
I like it like so

Biko, why you dey pour spit for my body? You should know i don't drag issues online. She will even fall in love with you with this attitude of yours. Carry on jare. Nothing do you grin

The bolded got me laughing though. Confirmed my thoughts.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Beetwo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
yah op, l fit helep you. but first, wetin you carry?
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nuzo1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
"Forbbiden fruit is sweetest"

That makes it clearer to the fact that humans are intriuged and attracted to things they cannot readily have.

Romantically, even tho covertly...they yearn for masochist relationships. Otherwise, how could the op be chasing after a lady who he painted as high-handed, strict and even Jezebel-like....and plans to take the pleasure of being the one to calm her down.

I wish you luck.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Danhumprey: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
In Mukina's voice: "na so craze dey take start" grin
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Caracta:

Biko, why you dey pour spit for my body? You should know i don't drag issues online. She will even fall in love with you with this attitude of yours. Carry on jare. Nothing do you grin

The bolded got me laughing though. Confirmed my thoughts.

Lolllzz thankz
God bless U
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tip to woo a Lady: Open a Public thread and let everyone know how you feel about her.
How 'bout you take an Ad space in a newspaper and don't forget to buy airtime on a tv station, preferably STV, then say how much u love her, I'm sure that way, you'll get her attention for real. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by airclipse(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
I go follow this thread тσ see Ђσω everytin end....make I too for Knσω Ђσω тσ make my own move on my crush here on NL cheesy
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mtcheew ! She no reach Ileke-Idi. BTW I wish you BAD LUCK with her !
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Danhumprey: In Mukina's voice: "na so craze dey take start" grin

All becuz of love.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2013

So what ? Age is as much a mentality as the period one has lived. She doesn't have to be his mate.

Caracta: She is not a "chick", she is a WOMAN.

undecided So are females from puberty. Or 18 as the law wills.

Caracta: Gerrit?

Sharrap !

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by ARareGem(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hehe.... this is serious.
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by kliq(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2013

Gerrit?
And are you are spokesperson?

Krazy
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by mancheeutd(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
The best thing to do if you want her to hear you just write boldly End time tins am sure she's gonna reply you..... @mukna2 abeg no ban me o ma advice I give o
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by 190: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin grin mukinatu
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by s3nn2x(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Good luck with your quest ... Even then name Mukina2 dey fear me sef.. I am just visualising a woman with tribal marks putting on a blue hijab... embarassed embarassed angry :-XX

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mukina is mine angry
Re: Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? by adexsimply(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
s3nn2x: Good luck with your quest ... Even then name Murkina2 dey fear me sef.. I am just visualising a woman with tribal marks putting on a blue hijab... embarassed embarassed angry :-XX
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be My Val / Romantic Hookup Zone And Foe Hookup Zone / Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.