Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Study Free In Europe: Norway Visa Requirements - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Free In Europe: Norway Visa Requirements (761 Views)

List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition / Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Free In Europe: Norway Visa Requirements by Engineer1985(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
If you didn’t know, Norwegian Universities and state colleges are of the highest standards. Also tuition is free owing to the Norwegian Government’s effort at subsidizing education in Norway and making it affordable for both domestic and international students. However, Private institutions charge tuition fees for some study programs which you will be expected to pay for.

How to apply for a Student Visa

Students desiring to study for more than 3 months in Norway will be required to apply for a visa, which in most cases will permit them to work for up to 20 hours each month. For International students, they will need to provide the following to be issued a visa:

Letter of admission, a passport photograph, and a copy of your passport. Applicants are then to submit: http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-free-in-europe-norway-visa-requirements/
Re: Study Free In Europe: Norway Visa Requirements by anthney87: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pls can i get ur number to add u to whatsapp so i can get more better information from u? Mine number is 07052055694

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Has Screened Students Before 2015 Post Utme! / Varsity Admissions : JAMB Finds Alternative For Students With Low Cut-off Mark / Msc Project Survey Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.