Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,635 members, 7,816,619 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It (1223 Views)

Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of / Want To Exchange Traffic With Ourschool.com.ng ? Drop Your Site URL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It by Seuncoded(f): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
I change the Site url instead of Wordpress url Please How do I rectify it WWW.Ngfolds.ml
Re: I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It by bassdow: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seuncoded:
I change the Site url instead of Wordpress url Please How do I rectify it
WWW.Ngfolds.ml

Be clear with your comment as i don't seem to understand your challenge. What happened exactly? or rather contact me via my signature
Re: I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It by Seuncoded(f): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
bassdow:

Be clear with your comment as i don't seem to understand your challenge. What happened exactly? or rather contact me via my signature

This is the web WWW.Ngfolds.ml the web was once Ngfolds.1eko.ml so as soon as I register the domain with .ml So I try to change the Site url So.that it will load .ml You know in wp it will ask for Wordpress url and site url so I now change Wordpress url It Now change the site looks

(1) (Reply)

8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense / Windows 10 ARM Devices To Be Available In Biggest Stores Worldwide / Graphics Designers/logo Designers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.