Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Open Letter To Governor Ambode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Letter To Governor Ambode (445 Views)

Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / RRS Busts Suspected Thieves Of Ambode’s Light-up Cable / Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Ambode by Holadokun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Urgent Attention!

Here and there, Every corners of Oke-Oko ishawo, Agric. Ikorodu Lagos is the cry of Nigerians citizens living in this area.

All sorts of illegal activities going on in this area
√ Vandalization of Oil pipelines
√ Very crazy Act of Terrorism

Brief story of what I witnessed on Friday 17/07/15.

I was at Oke-Oko bus stop going to Agric bus stop for an assignment, then suddenly I saw a bike man been chased by some guys on bike putting on white shirt and white handkerchief on their head.

Initially I thought they were just two, but to my greatest surprise they are more than twenty, but male, female, old and young. Beating this bike man and that period some men of God (Muslims) were coming from Nasfat begging them but they refused

Not all but most of them were with dangerous weapons. Blocking the main road and they were about taking the old man they capture away.

After a short while I saw the army van coming with three soldiers inside, in a twinkle of an eye this set of people attacked the van, beating this three military men, capture the van and drove it away.

It was later I was told that this set of people are the ijaws.
Please I am calling on the Governor of Lagos State, to please take necessary steps handling this issue before it get out hand.

- Adekunle Olorunfemi
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ambode by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let me call him on phone

(1) (Reply)

Not Again! Another Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State / Exam Software Is Think I’m Going Not / Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander And Rescues 178 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.