Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD (61083 Views)

8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / PCR Diagnosis Of STI/STD (sexually Transmitted Diseases/infections) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Clone2020(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't randomly diagnose your partner with STD, always do a test to confirm.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Ayanko(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by helphelp: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by adedayourt(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

And it finally made FP grin
Let's rejoice in d Lord 4 he is good to have made me d FTC grin grin

Pls dnt take it personal oh!
Na yoke I dey yoke grin

lets organize thanks givin service fr the achievmnt
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Mrslimblack(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Abstinence is the way forward till u are married........but me sef no dey practice abstinence
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by nidera(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
very important bt if u can't abstain pls play safe to avoid long story
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hazor:
sorry. Aren't you too old for this? undecided
That's d more reason why i'm doing dis!

Thanks 4 caring.. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Ambi25: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good info
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by damiloladuke: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
thanks ooooooo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
adedayourt:

lets organize thanks givin service fr the achievmnt
Yes, yes..

Ya head is dere! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Jeboy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP how's no 7. Painful menses attributed to STI plz expansiate
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

That's d more reason why i'm doing dis!

Thanks 4 caring.. cheesy
was just tryna book space anyway grin. Check my post again. It's been modified kiss
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by nkemdi89(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Stay away from pre marital sex and married people should stick to their partner. Generation of sin where youths invest most of their time on sexual issues and young girls are happy to flaunt their ancestors, where young men gets Hot at the mention of rape case.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hazor:
was just tryna book space anyway grin. Check my post again. It's been modified kiss
U see ur life...

Iyaf laff tire cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by boombay(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vanquay:
I once got a bad dose. And none of this signs were present. This thread is hereby redundant. To all my loyal fans. Am going on a FTc retreat to focus on my novella. Catch it on Reddit or NL wednesday 5'pm GMT-5 kiss kiss cool

oloshi!
you get fans??undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Very educative,but come ooo,that means I will not sex this beautiful babe I saw the last time when I return without condom? God is watching Nigerian girls.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

And it finally made FP grin
Let's rejoice in d Lord 4 he is good to have made me d FTC grin grin

Pls dnt take it personal oh!
Na yoke I dey yoke grin

That thing you like girls to smoke is my food. Hmmm.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
You again If they sent you from France to come and harras me tell them that I dont speak Français. undecided. Mon ami now f*** off cool
boombay:

oloshi!
you get fans??undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Berrypie(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
These are not pointers to STD's only.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by psammomabody(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ eaglestrips, Magun? grin you are very funny.i think a "babalawo" can answer your question. grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

U see ur life...

Iyaf laff tire cheesy grin grin
lol. cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by sadewodu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
sagr:
Ok ww don hear...a lot of pple r advocatin NO intimacy before marriage...nw all dis signs are noticeable wen dia is intimacy..now hw do u notive dis witout intimacy?

Very simple!!! U ask ifa or orunmila
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by debris: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
FazzyKachi:
Lmfao_ Nigeria galz dah can hide tinz very well! Nice one sha..

They said boys and galz .....why Nigeria gals na una type they cari the disease find who una go blame.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by KingKuntaVart: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
4. Painful sexual intercourse
With adequate pre-intimacy, psychological readiness and increase fluid secretion by the cells lining the vagina, sexual intercourse should not be painful with a pleasurable experience. With STI, sex becomes painful due to the changes that occur with the vagina by the invading organisms. This can be as a result of dryness, internal sores, adhesions of surrounding structures commonly seen with PID and friability of the mucosa lining of the vagina. If your partner always complains of pain during sexual intercourse then it is advisable to consult a physician for proper assessment. grin grin grin grin grin what is the pains is as a cause of big d!ck or poor lubrication?
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by KingKuntaVart: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:
How abt u just practice abstinence
Have u been practising that?
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by hadura29(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
EagleScribes:
Thanks for the share

So how will you know if your partner has got magun?

Abi oooo... Ibeere nla...
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by rhamses: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dear OP,
Did u write this piece or u lifted it from another website? Plagiarism is a serious offense
Regards.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Have u been practising that?

Yeah
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by moneytreeteam: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
I see you are feeling good about it...
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by wakes: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure!
Abstinence remains the best preventive measure if you are single.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by KingKuntaVart: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah
grin grin Abeg!!!! For Nigeria here we know u are not ok...
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Rapunzel001: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Infected mosquito never bite dis fella b4

OREMUSSANCTUS:
For those who love sex, I don't fornicate so its non of ma bizness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing / 663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.