Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD (61350 Views)

8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / PCR Diagnosis Of STI/STD (sexually Transmitted Diseases/infections) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
For those who love sex, I don't fornicate so its non of ma bizness

Hmmmmmmm
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nellypy: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Antibiotic causes itching take note of that
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by adaxxy: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
dhamstar:
I'm a victim of 2, 4 & 5
take augmentin 625mg 1 dose thrice daily and plenty of fluids.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by adaxxy: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fishout:
Can u (op) prescrible the drugs to be taken to cure it
Augmentin 625mg 1 thrice daily and plenty of fluids.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thats why i love joy,joy soap get that extra lube,feels like the real thing grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by EagleScribes: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adeyinka12:
if he/she is doing pressup alone,barking like a dog ,dancing godwin. He/she don enter one chance of magun ni yen oo.

Then no remedy.

Loooooool!
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by EagleScribes: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lukmann:

na somersaulting tinz na grin

tongue tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by EagleScribes: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
eliwa47:
if he don dey chop corn like fowl or chop grass like goat! Lolz

You badt o
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
DTOBS:

I love your signature...
thanks buddy grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by fortune1968: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
EagleScribes:
Thanks for the share

So how will you know if your partner has got magun?
if u suspect her ; nak her then it will be clear to you on your way to HELL.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by EagleScribes: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
fortune1968:
if u suspect her ; nak her then it will be clear to you on your way to HELL.

Hahahaha!

*falls from okro tree*
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
And it finally made FP grin Let's rejoice in d Lord 4 he is good to have made me d FTC grin grin

Pls dnt take it personal oh! Na yoke I dey yoke grin
How e dey do you?
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by skyfullofstars(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guys, the only way to be sure if you have a sexual disease, is to get a medical check-up.

An American friend told me that before sleeping with someone, in the States it is common for both the man and the woman get blood test done before engaging in the sexual act, so as to prove to each other that they are STD free. Everybody should do so.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

That thing you like girls to smoke is my food. Hmmm.
Really? shocked
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
ebroyeem:
E be like say na u i go dey follow waka now..make me too make FP.
grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Really? shocked

Yes,yes,yes grin grin grin. I can describe myself as 'lost' without it.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by FazzyKachi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
debris:

They said boys and galz .....why Nigeria gals na una type they cari the disease find who una go blame.

Lmfao_G I ain't got that sheet and bsyd,I know someone facing all dz symptoms! She's a female_hiding d sheet from evryone! So I think you'd beta reverse that sheet u just said or typed!
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes,yes,yes grin grin grin. I can describe myself as 'lost' without it.
Chisos!

I hail thee..
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by eliwa47(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
EagleScribes:

You badt o
Lolz!
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Chisos!

I hail thee..

Lol,check my profile in 10 munites grin Nothing takes away my joy grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Lol,check my profile in 10 munites grin Nothing takes away my joy grin
Checked..

I no see anyfin lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Checked..

Don't worry, you gonna see it within couple of times,heavy rain here.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Checked..

Now over to you, check it out and hit bk.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Now over to you, check it out and hit bk.
Checked!

U na born stoner oh! grin
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Checked!

U na born stoner oh! grin

Respect,from papa down to mama and then me,the final bus stop. grin tho coffee shops turn me on.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Respect,from papa down to mama and then me,the final bus stop. grin tho coffee shops turn me on.

Kudos!
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Kudos!

Are in my world?
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
And it finally made FP grin Let's rejoice in d Lord 4 he is good to have made me d FTC grin grin

Pls dnt take it personal oh! Na yoke I dey yoke grin
u look take away

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Fishout(m): 12:44am On Jul 21, 2015
adaxxy:
Augmentin 625mg 1 thrice daily and plenty of fluids.
thanks. Bt for how many days will l go to take it.
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by marriedvirgin: 3:56am On Jul 21, 2015
ashawo tongue

Vanquay:
I once got a bad dose. And none of this signs were present. This thread is hereby redundant. To all my loyal fans. Am going on a FTc retreat to focus on my novella. Catch it on Reddit or NL wednesday 5'pm GMT-5 kiss kiss cool
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by RealEstate35: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD by Lukmann(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / I Am A Human Chimera / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.