Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions (624 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by youngsahito(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
1. Academic BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Night Classes, Help Them Do Assignment And They Always Stay Together During Exams. 2. Financial BoyFriend: This Guy Is Usually In A Different City ( PH, Lagos, Warri etc) He Takes Care Of Their House Rent, School Fees, Text Books, Feeding Allowance.. 3. Asst Financial BoyFriend: This One Is Always In Imsu And He Takes Care Of Their Hair, Pedicure, Manicure And Makeup. He Buys Them Yogurt, Jollof Rice, Pop Corn Or Shawama After School. 4. Moral BoyFriend: This One Is The Religious BoyFriend ( Church Mate ) They Come In The Name Of Advice To Tap Current From The Babe. They Give Moral Instructions From The Church Premises To The Girls Bed. 5. NEPA BoyFriend: This One Is Neither Cold Nor Hot, He Is Always called To Come And fix The Bulb And Switch In The Room Then afterwards He His Given A French Kiss Plus 360 Degree Hug. 6. Party BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Fresher's Night, Award's Night, Orange Groove, 40 40 etc. 7. Security BoyFriend: This One Help Them Get Back Their Phone When They Are Being Obtained By Cultist. 8. SwagTutor BoyFriend: This One Tells Them How To Combine Colurs While Dressing For School In The Morning. 9. Hostel BoyFriend: This One They Always HangOut At The Balcony, At Evening Time. Then She Always Sleeps Over In Guys Room And They Consume A lot Of Food From The Girls. 10. Original BoyFriend: This One Is The Boss. The Babe Visits Him Alot During Weekend. Cooks For Him, Do House Chores And They Share Emotional Feelings. Ceteris Paribus This BoyFriend Is Constant.....so guys were do you fall in...? Don't lie oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by odeade1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dreaming....

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP, u're not feeling fine..

Even if u wanna copy and paste, can't u do it with sense?

Haba!
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by youngsahito(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Haba!
but u don't av to insult me lyk dat cause of a fucking post n mind u most post on nairaland ar copy and paste n I didn't c hw bad d arrangement of d post was b4...free me
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Sholyzee: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Haba!
The OP mumu small

(1) (Reply)

Meet Capitalfemi (photos) / Saudi Arabia Executes 175 In 1 Year With Half Been Foreign Nationals. (PHOTOS) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.