Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Episode:4 Behind The Shade - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode:4 Behind The Shade (499 Views)

Shade's Unexpected Visit (A Short Romantic Story) / The Darkest Shade Of Blue / Episode 4: Behind Shades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode:4 Behind The Shade by Donperfecter(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
EPISODE 4: BEHIND SHADES
Previously on BEHIND SHADES:Becky, who was now on the ground was crying bitterly, what if he was dead on his way here? She thought to herself. Where is George? Where is my fiancee?. Everyone left the engagement party in disappointment. She cried uncontrollably.
EPISODE 4:
Weeks passed, George was no where to be found. She cried and cried until there was no more tears in her eyes.
Cleo came visiting everyday to console her, at least that was the only friend who was by her side at this odd moment in her life. “forget him and get your life together, this is not the end of the world, the most important thing now is that this has confirmed that you are not cursed after all, it is just about you being at the right place at the right time so you could meet people who are ready to call on you, love and cherish you. Who could believe that after all the whole drama George pulled he traveled out leaving you here alone” Cleo said.
I don’t want to think about it, I just don’t want to think about it Cleo(in deep tears). I did everything to make him happy, to make the relationship work. Suddenly he disappears. Where do I start from? (she falls on the floor, holds her hair and scatters it).
all of a sudden, Cleo’s phone rings on the table and George’s picture appeared on the screen with name saved as ‘Baby’, Cleo grabbed the phone quickly and cut the call. Becky whose mouth is wide opened in shock said “is that not George picture on your phone, he was the one calling just now”.
What do you mean by that? It isn't him, that’s my husband calling and you could see baby or didn't you see that” Cleo replied her furiously. But…I thought I saw… (Becky stammers). (Someone walks in)
Brenda stood and watched and wondering what was happening. “why am I hearing your voices from the gate” she said. She dumps her hang bag on the cushion and went to the bar, grabbed a glass and poured some drink and walked slowly back to where they were. “why is no one answering me, hope you are no longer crying over that idiot guy, baby, he doesn't deserve you, just let him go, someone better would come for you” Brenda said.
Ask your friend who was the person that called her just now? Becky said and walked away from the sitting room angrily. Brenda starred on in surprise. “Call ke?...i don’t understand, Oh, Cleo, who called you that is making Becky range in anger?”
Don’t mind her, she just assumes everyone is George because they have bears. My husband called me now and she saw it clearly that it was ‘Baby’ I stored the number as and then she assumed the picture that was attached with the name was George” Cleo said.
Ahh, Ahh, is that why she is angry? Na wa for Becky oh” Brenda said. Na real wa for her(Cleo walks to the bar to take a drink, the phone rings again). “your phone is ringing dear (Brenda picks up the phone to hand it over to Cleo who was already coming for it). “Jesus!!! Is this not George” Brenda screamed. Cleo closed her mouth with her hand and dragged her outside. “Shut up, just keep shut, I know it is George, I will explain” Cleo said looking around to make sure no one was watching them.
Explain what, that you are communicating with George behind us, you went as far as storing his name on your phone as ‘baby’. Cleo are you mad, are you stupid, how could you do this to us, I thought we were sisters. You snatched George from Becky>>>Oh my God.
Stop it, stop it now. I didn’t snatch him. George is my husband. We have been married for six years and we have two kids and they are in the United States. George never loved Becky, it was a contract signed by us to make Becky happy. She has never been loved by a man at her age and which was frustrating her. I and George had to give up some time to make her happy; we were paid the sum of 10million naira. It was an offer that we couldn’t just reject. It wasn’t my fault” Cleo said panting.
What!!! Jesus Christ, I cant believe what am hearing. So why did he propose to her? Why did he allow her fall in love so deeply with him? Why did you sacrifice your friend’s happiness because of money? Why Cleo? Why?” Brenda said.
I sacrificed my family, my love, my husband, for her happiness Brenda. I allowed my husband to sleep with her, to buy her a car, treat her as a lady, at least that’s what she always wanted” Cleo said.
“God will punish you, you motherfucking bitch….(Becky storms out in anger and tears). I heard everything, there is no need pretending and lying. I heard everything.
Watch out for next week’s episode of BEHIND SHADES… Please and Please, don't leave without commenting..
Re: Episode:4 Behind The Shade by Donperfecter(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Meh na wa o which kind contract b dat

(1) (Reply)

Soul Ties - Chapter 1 / Comic Books As Literature / Penastory: My Love Begotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.