Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (68549 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Yinkwamo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
D’banj Who grabbed the Evolution award at the MAMAs, July 18, 2015, in Durban, South Africa, dedicated it to Don Jazzy. He said: “To my former partner, Don Jazzy, who told me he wants me to become the youngest African living legend. this award is dedicated to you”

Don Jazzy took to Twitter to show love to his former partner.

https://twitter.com/donjazzy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by bankyblue(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kk, so what next?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by adamilen(f): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Donjazzy....The most mature Nigerian Artist

301 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Henrypraise41(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let peace and love reign

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice reply from mavin boss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by bababuff(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
I believe these two guys will still come together to thrill us in the nearest future.

I believe in the God of second chance.

Your haters go soon peme.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Dani4tech(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
A collab0 will do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by kelvine(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Men always find a way to re-connect.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by teepsee(f): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
For ur mind abi?

Go yash down jowi

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Style007(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2015
tongue grin puffs weed on the tread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by onyekachee(f): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Abeg who NOSE how don jazzy is feeling

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Bros,take it easy. Abi police seize your girlfriend for checkpoint shey?
teepsee:
For ur mind abi?

Go yash down jowi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by sarmiie(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2015
They sound like two ex-lovers stylishly retoasting each other.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Abugab(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Don Jazzy could be a young man but he sure has the head of an old man sitting on his neck.
Very matured guy.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by teepsee(f): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
Bros,take it easy. Abi police seize your girlfriend for checkpoint shey?
nope. She is actually here but far asleep. Tanks for reminding me, I need to join her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by iphanyiuma(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
That's cool and non Of my business undecided undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by denedene(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2015
don baba J. wayo man but i love your productions regardless grin
Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2015
the next thing we'll hear is they had make up sexxx lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2015
onyekachee:
his nose ain't that big now smiley

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Okay. Good night.
teepsee:
nope. She is actually here but far asleep. Tanks for reminding me, I need to join her
Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Shortyy(f): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Yea.
Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Drinkwater(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Don Jazzy couldn't have ignored the gesture from D'banj, cool thing he acted maturely this one time...thats not forgetting his antecedents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by yungbillionaire(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
onyekachee:
sister mi you have succeeded in cracking my ribs....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by atilla(m): 1:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Correct. Mm these guys have matured since their mo hits days and are seeing not everything is about ego and price.

Won't be surprised when they connect again for collabo. In fact if u want them to collabo as long as money is correct they will do it.
Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2015
seen!
Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by DonX001: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2015
onyekachee:

grin grin grin
The guy nose na 2 people own.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by free2ryhme: 2:55am On Jul 20, 2015
don jazzy is indeed the don!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Blessedgurl(f): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Don jazzy is really good. In illbliss voice *oga boss*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by tmanis(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2015
iyen naa da...
up next. dbanj ft don jazzy - prodigal son.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by boolet: 3:55am On Jul 20, 2015
adamilen:
Donjazzy....The most mature Nigerian Artist
Egoistic

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by Mcowubaba: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2015
That's how we roll cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him by imsuboi(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2015
d'banj famzing on a large scale & Begging for a reunion with Don Baba Jay with style; typical undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.