Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh (3643 Views)

A To Z List Of Different Types Of Phobia / How To Have Great Relationship In 2016- Broadway Africa / Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Kimoni: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lord! Why don't I have this kind of writing talent

OP, you are a case grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by beau49: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Now this is hilariousgringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
hahn:

Did you take a pic of the bird chasing you? That will really help your case in court grin
how could I, when I even flapped my hands hoping it were wings so I fly away. It was very terrifying to me that I at that moment am sure I didn't know my state of origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
ireneidiva:
I thought I was the only one. Lizards and domestic birds scare me to death.
to those mocking me am not alone. Domestic birds are scary. Shikena
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
You aren't alone. Hate feathered birds especially Turkeys. We used to be scared of them back then as we were always told they pluck people's eyes out.

Can't slaughter a chicken, fowl, hen or mammal(goat, sheep ) till today.

Hate fishes, roaches, rats and all crawling bitches(spiders).

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by 5minsmadness: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2015
johnny1980:
You aren't alone. Hate feathered birds especially Turkeys. We used to be scared of them back then as we were always told they pluck people's eyes out.

Na wa bros, ya own plenti o.
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Aude(f): 3:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Fkforyou:
Lol....Funny comments, well my own na snakes. I just have this irrational fear about that thing and I dont know why, even in broad day light, if the thought of it cross my mind I go just dey check around my self to make sure say nothing dey my side , even if na rope touch me I go panic

Same here. Even seeing snakes on the TV, Internet or in books scares me. Recently a couple of nairalanders have posted pictures of snakes they killed. I can tell you that not once was I tempted to view the pictures, I steered clear of clicking on the topics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by deewhone(f): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2015
adamilen:
OP....That tolotolo na human being. Check yourself, your background and your past deeds.

I am sure you will know who that tolotolo is. wink
I tell u

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2015
MARKone:
Tolotolo and Turkey is the same ^^^

Op, I feel you, but at 33yrs of Age, you should have overgrown the fear. They really freaked me out when I was still little, my grandfather kept them as 'Watch birds', those two were terrorist back then. Even now, am still careful with them, when I see one with fluffed feathers, I just swerve no time to start fighting with a bird, ndo. Brother I swear to God who made me I tried not to run. I told myself am a man and will prove it. It was surprising to me too when I felt a rush of breeze and water on my face with the realisation my legs and eyes have failed me by crying and picking race respectively the moment that damn bird went airborne with intent to bokoharam me. Truth is that If I had stayed my spirit would have ran out of my body leaving the body to prove his so called manhood. I tried to be a man but failed bro

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=MARKone post=36086143]Tolotolo and Turkey is the same ^^^

Op, I feel you, but at 33yrs of Age, you should have overgrown the fear. They really freaked me out when I was still little, my grandfather kept them as 'Watch birds', those two were terrorist back then. Even now, am still careful with them, when I see one with fluffed feathers, I just swerve no time to start fighting with a bird, ndo. (/quote)
Brother I swear to God who made me I tried not to run. I told myself am a man and will prove it. It was surprising to me too when I felt a rush of breeze and water on my face with the realisation my legs and eyes have failed me by crying and picking race respectively the moment that damn bird went airborne with intent to bokoharam me. Truth is that If I had stayed my spirit would have ran out of my body leaving the body to prove his so called manhood. I tried to be a man but failed bro

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by chival(f): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its funny, the type of things people have phobia for, but i never thought people can have phobia for tolotolo or any feathered animal.
yours truly cannot stand the sight of millipede; physically or even on pictures embarassed embarassed

Ha! I am extremely afraid of turkeys O. There was a hostel back in school that had about six or seven of the measly things roaming free. I stopped visiting my friend who was living there.

Even now I am still afraid of tolotolo and hens with chicks. I understand how the OP feels perfectly!

Meanwhile, one word of advice for you. Since you are afraid of millipedes, please do not ever dare visit Akwa Ibom state.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Fkforyou(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Aude:

Same here. Even seeing snakes on the TV, Internet or in books scares me. Recently a couple of nairalanders have posted pictures of snakes they killed. I can tell you that not once was I tempted to view the pictures, I steered clear of clicking on the topics.
Lol...well am not afraid when its on photo infact sometimes I try to look at the photo and study it, to understand why am I scared of it, imagine that some of this artist go dey snap with am self.....by the way have you watched snakes on a plane?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Fkforyou(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2015
johnny1980:

Lol....bros your own don too much na, ok are you scared of Bats?
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Fkforyou(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=Eddygourdo post=36108348][/quote]
Ha.ha.ha...your manhood failed you....or rather your spirit betrayed your manhood...ha.ha.ha...I don die.....

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Richy4(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Hahaha
mine was cats bro. I don't like seeing it.

A lot of girls love them. I remembered dating this girl, within two weeks of getting to know her, we were talking about pets, she was like

"i got three cats.I used to have one called princess for 13years. When she died i have to cremate her remains. I cried my eyes out."

Within me i knew it was over. Hell we are not compatible at all. I back way. Up till know she got no idea what happened

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Fkforyou:
Lol....bros your own don too much na, ok are you scared of Bats?
Not really scared of them . Just hate them. Used to gas and burn cockroaches.
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Agrika: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Chai! My belle ooo, I thought I was the only one ooo.....my phobia for them no get part 2...when I was small I used to tell my mum that they resemble Roman soldiers, the type that killed Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Richy4:
Hahaha
mine was cats bro. I don't like seeing it.

A lot of girls love them. I remembered dating this girl, within two weeks of getting to know her, we were talking about pets, she was like

"i got three cats.I used to have one called princess for 13years. When she died i have to cremate her remains. I cried my eyes out."

Within me i knew it was over. Hell we are not compatible at all. I back way. Up till know she got no idea what happened

You haven't seen a lady whose pet is a tarantula. A Spider.

Cats are worse. The thought that they clean their anus after pooing with their mouth by licking it is enough turn off not to talk of those eyes of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I have been holed up in my house all day. It's likely going to continue like that for the rest of the week. Thank God am on holiday but it's clear nobody will call me uncle or brother eddygourdo anymore especially as that useless tolotolo whom I will refer to as belzebub in this narrative has made sure of that. I hate any animal with feathers. I run from them. Mother hens make it a priority to chase Me whenever they see me, surprisingly they don't chase others. It's as though they are aware I can't stand them and they use that opportunity to display bravado to their newly hatched chicks. Yes I hate feathered animals but I dread the tolotolo. If u want me never to visit u, buy one and keep at ur gate and even after its killed and fried which I might have joined in the feast I still won't visit u. I stepped out of my house today and in the full glare of my street niggers and chicks, belzebub used me to shine. He chased me, flew at me, I ran and hid, he came to where I was hiding, I begged people to rescue me they were all busy laughing at me. Luckily I saw a nearby car and I climbed on the roof with belzebub hot on my tail. Tears were streaming from my eyes, nobody came to my aid, even I as I was on the roof of the car screaming on top of my lungs for God to take this cup away from me this tolotolo kept prancing making moves to join me there and likely kill me finally. Nigerians are wicked. I live with devils as neighbours they took their time to laugh at a 33year old man crying himself cos of a useless overgrown chicken whose meat doesn't taste good without frying. I feel bad at my public humiliation. How can I fight this fear I have for chickens and tolotolo
i stopped being afraid of chickens at age 6.
here's a practical way to get over it. "kill a chicken by ursef"
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Fkforyou(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
johnny1980:

Not really scared of them . Just hate them. Used to gas and burn cockroaches.
Hmm....ok
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2015
chival:

Ha! I am extremely afraid of turkeys O. There was a hostel back in school that had about six or seven of the measly things roaming free. I stopped visiting my friend who was living there.

Even now I am still afraid of tolotolo and hens with chicks. I understand how the OP feels perfectly!

Meanwhile, one word of advice for you. Since you are afraid of millipedes, please do not ever dare visit Akwa Ibom state.
exactly dear. I think these animals can detect those of us that are scared of them. I made sure I didn't look at it, hoping to pass undetected so we both can maintain our swagger, with no provocation was I humiliated, if I had cut down on my beer taking I should have had enough saving to pack out this week from my area cos belzebub and some of his harems have been hanging around my gate. Guess he wants to prove to the babes that he met a human chicken. Me embarassed
chival:

exactly dear. I think these animals can detect those of us that are scared of them. I made sure I didn't look at it, hoping to pass undetected so we both can maintain our swagger, with no provocation was I humiliated, if I had cut down on my beer taking I should have had enough saving to pack out this week from my area cos belzebub and some of his harems have been hanging around my gate. Guess he wants to prove to the babes that he met a human chicken. Me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2015
tombravo:

i stopped being afraid of chickens at age 6.
here's a practical way to get over it. "kill a chicken by ursef"
Kill a chicken by myself? Brother how could u wish me dead. Just how. I remember as a kid my inexperienced maid was told to kill one and the sucker took me along (child abuse). Apparently she didn't cut off the whatever in the neck properly and I repeatedly told her the thing was shaking oh. She kept deceiving me that I should be a man dat it's a death twitch only for her to pour hot water over the so called deaf chicken and it got up and ran away. Even in the pandemonium with that useless girl running and attempting to jump the fence to escape from being killed I noticed this partially headless chicken who just took a hot bath was still running towards me. I know it couldn't see but why run in the same direction I was running. I heard I collapsed or fainted though the doctors said I was fine except for my urine stained clothes. I should kill a chicken. What preposterous thing to say in my time of grief

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Sijo01(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
chival:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.........................you and op funny seriously................. I can play with any feathered bird, we even rear some in our compound. .........attached are photos of an orphan chicks that wondered into our compound two weeks ago and it has blended perfectly with us. I call it 'Smallie'

pic 1, feeding it with bread
pic 2, chicks on my leg
pic 3, it flew to my hand

You like? cheesy cheesy cheesy

chival:

shocked shocked shocked We're planning to attend a colleague's wedding in Uyo this weekend o. Imma gonna pull out, I nor fit cry, hang my legs and fold my hands. embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Sijo01(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Kill a chicken by myself? Brother how could u wish me dead. Just how. I remember as a kid my inexperienced maid was told to kill one and the sucker took me along (child abuse). Apparently she didn't cut off the whatever in the neck properly and I repeatedly told her the thing was shaking oh. She kept deceiving me that I should be a man dat it's a death twitch only for her to pour hot water over the so called deaf chicken and it got up and ran away. Even in the pandemonium with that useless girl running and attempting to jump the fence to escape from being killed I noticed this partially headless chicken who just took a hot bath was still running towards me. I know it couldn't see but why run in the same direction I was running. I heard I collapsed or fainted though the doctors said I was fine except for my urine stained clothes. I should kill a chicken. What preposterous thing to say in my time of grief

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Aude:

LMAO! grin
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eddygourdo:
lmao. okay then. throw stones at chickens,run towards em. they'll shriek and run. you'll get used to it.
i hate lizards. i hate snakes. buh as for any feathered creature except an Ostrich,i can giv it a bear hug
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by anumide(f): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dyaammnn
Some serious midnight laffs here
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

cheesy
when I first joined this forum, I used to think you were uptight. I always imagined you Victorian. you were always so serious
now that I read playful comments from you, I just assume your account was hacked.
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by MizMyColi(f): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
anumide:

when I first joined this forum, I used to think you were uptight. I always imagined you Victorian. you were always so serious
now that I read playful comments from you, I just assume your account was hacked.

Well dear
Change in all its forms is life's only constant thing...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Aude(f): 2:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Fkforyou:

Lol...well am not afraid when its on photo infact sometimes I try to look at the photo and study it, to understand why am I scared of it, imagine that some of this artist go dey snap with am self.....by the way have you watched snakes on a plane?

I was present when my family watched it. I believe I watched the beginning and when the snakes started appearing I went to the room.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by chival(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.........................you and op funny seriously................. I can play with any feathered bird, we even rear some in our compound. .........attached are photos of an orphan chicks that wondered into our compound two weeks ago and it has blended perfectly with us. I call it 'Smallie'

pic 1, feeding it with bread
pic 2, chicks on my leg
pic 3, it flew to my hand

You like? cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked We're planning to attend a colleague's wedding in Uyo this weekend o. Imma gonna pull out, I nor fit cry, hang my legs and fold my hands. embarassed embarassed cry cry

Seeing that chick on that leg alone is giving me the heebie-jeebies. Feathered monsters or rodents, I don't know the one I hate most.

As for the wedding, you better back out fast. I served in Akwa Ibom and I can confidently tell you there is no larger gathering of millipedes anywhere in Nigeria than in that state. Good thing they don't scare me. I would have redeployed fast!

Again, hanging leg no go help you O. They are everywhere. In our corpers lodge, they were on the walls, floors, ceilings. I even found one slowly climbing my bed once.
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by chival(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
@eddy, move if you can afford to. I can even manage chicken small, but turkey? The yeye thing will now puff out all its feathers and come charging with that ugly head. Black ones are especially mean. Save up and leave to avoid further embarrassment.
Re: Why Do I Have Great Phobia For Tolotolo. Smh by Eddygourdo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
chival:
@eddy, move if you can afford to. I can even manage chicken small, but turkey? The yeye thing will now puff out all its feathers and come charging with that ugly head. Black ones are especially mean. Save up and leave to avoid further embarrassment.
thanks hon. Though I have offered to buy it from it owner and have somebody kill it. I really intend to show him say first to do no dey pain. I will display his deadbody publicly before its fried. Yeye bird

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Persica Seed In Nigeria (weight Loss, Staph Infection, Etc) / Generator For Family Use / Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.