Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Information About Visiting Japan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Visiting Japan (792 Views)

Need Advise About Visiting Lagos / 5 Places You Should Think About Visiting This Christmas / Information About Sweden Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information About Visiting Japan by obigin43(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
Can anyone in the house kindly tell me the requirement to visit a fiance working in japan as in the visiting requirement for the Japanese embassy in Nigeria
i hv tried visiting the one in here in Lagos but they said that they have move to Abuja,i tried calling them but none of the number was through and moreover no website and email address to even make on line enquiry, anyone with better information should please pass it to me.tnx
Re: Information About Visiting Japan by obigin43(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2009
pls,if anyone has the information about the requirement kindly pass it to me.

tnx.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Beach / Does Anybody Know A Cheap And Good Hotel In Lagos / Consular Officer, United States Embassy Answer Your Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.