Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103389 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
Do you know anyone who have collect STUDENT RESIDENTIAL PERMIT VISA to study in Sweden.

If anyone, share your experience with other, Love to hear from you soonest.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nethacker(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2009
i think pple were denied.me too but i am sending my appeal right away.Hope they will reconsider
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hello,
shocked My Guy, what happen? do u go with personal account or what is the reason they gave for denied you a Visa?

Did they tell you the reason? Please share with us,

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nethacker(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
Tanddy:

Hello,
shocked My Guy, what happen? do u go with personal account or what is the reason they gave for denied you a Visa?

Did they tell you the reason? Please share with us,

Yep i used mine.But i knw they didnt confirm d account .that was y they rejected me but they gave a right to appeal.Find below attachment translated from swedish to english .

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by orums(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
Based on past experience and reseach i realised that embassies denies visa, simply because of the required documents that was not present.
Valuable documents that guarantees your financial ability and several others.

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
nethacker , so sorry,GOD have something in store for you don't give up,you said the embassy did not confirm your account statement from your bank,how come they denial you based on that or is it that the money in your account it not enough,tell explain thanks
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2009
Helo,

Thanks for the information. It is amazing the way this people make their DECISION! Please, i want to know How Much do you have in the Account you forwarded to them and which Bank?

Tanddy
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by orums(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
[color=#006600][/color] The confirmation of your bank statement is not important to you what is most valuable is for you to present a genuine statement of account and other necessary documents.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by honmusa(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2009
Hey guys i already my document and i ve bookd 4 swdn embassy bt my problm is my statement of acct cos is jst 1.8M ,wil dt do 4 a 3year undergrad program and is tax clearance cert compulsory
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2009
The Balance of Account Statement should not be less than 4M bcs if you convert the currency to Naira.

You are expected to have 7,300 SEK per Month,
1 Years = 10 months
Dat is 7,300 x 10 Months = 73,000 SEK

For 3 Years Course, it will be 73,000 SEK by 3 = 219,000 SEK

1 SEK = N18.75 (App N19.00)
If you converted 219,000 SEK to Naira, it will be N4,161,000.00

So 1.4M will not do anything expect you are going there for 1year Course

3 Likes

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by itseacadem(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
Why is this people delaying people VISA , hope no problem shocked shocked shocked
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
tanny it is well dont worry they will soon reply us soon,pray it will be positive for everyone
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
@nethacker,was ur passport stamped after ur interview? n did get to d embassy 4ur decision or it was sent 2ur e-mail?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
e-million his passport was not stamped,they did not stamp mine,it was sent to his email after 6week from his interview date
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
@rugina,gues we applied 4dsame skul.dts malendaren uni.wat was d reason 4his denial
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2009
the reason is there ,open his attached file,i think the money in his account was not enough that is why they did not grant him.did we apply the same day
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
No.wat course were u given to read?mine analytical finance. Did u submit d form we were asked 2 fil,scan n send 2dem 4accomodation n course application?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by stanleymail03(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by stanleymail03(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2009
Hello E -million, you stated that u got admission to malardalen uni/ analytical finance. Have you heard from the embassy cos i got admitted to same school and course. I went there on the 16 of june. Also have u gotten offer for accomodation?I wrote the accommodatio unit and was told that there is none for now,that they put me on waiting list until there is vacancy.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ rugina , When do apply to the Embassy?

@ stanleymail03 , Dat mean, they should reply you any moment from now!! Just be expectant of good message! Or will U try to mail them and ask them , How Far?

Everybody in da house, just stay calm and cool, all will be well!

Tanddy
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
i was admitted for the same course analytical finance.they gave me accomodation offer and ask me to deposit money into their account,am till waiting for the embassy decision,i also applied on the 16 of june.wish everyone till waiting best of luck
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
@rugina,i applied on d 6th of july.as 4accomodation,i only went 2d site we were asked 2go,i filled d form n sent it bak 2dem.by GODS GRACE,we will make it
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hw did u get d address of d accomodation unit
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bemuwa: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
I was admitted in stockholm and i ve applied for resident permit.please i will like to meet anybody who got admission to the same school.i am yet to see one.My number is +234(0)8033963727
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
i applied before the closing date for accomodation.that should be sometimes in june and they gave me a single room offer in june ands ask me to deposit some amount before july 9 to secure my offer but have not paid,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
@rugina,has d embassy sent u ur decision or u do know abot someone else?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by toytuns(f): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2009
rugina:

i applied before the closing date for accomodation.that should be sometimes in june and they gave me a single room offer in june ands ask me to deposit some amount before july 9 to secure my offer but have not paid,

How much were they asking for.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2009
@stanleymail04,i hvnt heard 4rm dem,wat abot u?do u know abot anybody who has gotten a decision
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by stanleymail03(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2009
E-million,i know somebody that went to the embassy on the same day i went.He was sent a decision of denial 3 weeks after interview. He was denied on the basis of his account.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2009
I waz admittd 4 Masters Nuclear energy engr in kth in stockholm.
@bemuwa, hw ar u going abt ur accomodation
@rugina, good to hear ur voice
@nethacker, sory it went dat way. i know dat another door has jst opened 4 u
To ever one xpctant dis nt time to joke its realy time to pray to ur GOD for His Divine Favour.
Cheers;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.