Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Lousy Bridegroom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lousy Bridegroom (1412 Views)

Hilarious: When The Bridegroom Is From Cross River (photo) / Funny Wedding Speech by a Bridegroom / The Guy Is A Lousy Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lousy Bridegroom by yetimama(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2006
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests and this was what he came up with:

I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife and to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings.

Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
I am most grateful to my boss for approving the loan I used for the wedding.

Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised on my behalf.

Also to my brothers wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown.

Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all. Please for those who were served food good luck and for those who didnt get any, well we will make it up to you during our child dedication(hopefully next year).

Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village cultural band to supply the musicals well as entertain us all here, today.

Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank you for persuading my wife to marry me.

Appreciation to the married men in the church for rushing me into this marriage.

The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching my wife how to dance.

I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping with the Zobo drink .

Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't experience what I suffered for this wedding.

Thank you.
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by EmemJU(f): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
Hahahaha
Crucify him, crucify him.
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by Oracle(m): 1:19am On Sep 26, 2006
Oh my God,
that guy is so bloody crazy
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by iice(f): 3:23am On Sep 26, 2006
Ahahahahahaha he aint getting some on his wedding night tongue
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by kiki(f): 3:58am On Sep 26, 2006
he is so crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by popsonj(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2006
he sure will not get undecided, he messed himself up big time,
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by yetimama(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
he's lost it cheesy
Re: The Lousy Bridegroom by Free(f): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2006
booooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Triplet Triple The Trouble. / What Your Brain Is Worth / Woman Hazmat Sheet…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.