Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July (1326 Views)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by tyconcepts(f): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
The young man below has threaten to kill himself. He shared the pictures below with his followers. We hope he gets help before doing something nasty. Suicide is never an option. It doesn’t solve anything. Remember the grass is not greener on the other side. See more below.

See more at: http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/07/photos-man-threatens-to-kill-himself-today-20th-of-july/#sthash.EYCqCUX5.dpuf

cc : lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by fathomberry: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Shey he's a nigerian?
We no get negotiators to talk him out of it o.

Besides someone that wants to die won't even be saying it like this.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by somadinho10: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
That's a welcome development after all my neighbour who is a casket maker is also complaining about the bad economy undecided

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2015
He is likely going to get some help

2 Likes

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by marshalcarter: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
I can gve you GUN if you want.....use it nd thank me later cool

#weed#

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by osizi06(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Nd what is he waiting for??

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
somadinho10:
That's a welcome development after all my neighbour who is a casket maker is also complaining about the bad economy undecided
Are you sure there's a brain in your head? Even if there is, is it functioning?
Obviously you need to solicit for a new brain. Goat!

2 Likes

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by tyconcepts(f): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Its obvious some peeps gat no brain....That comment u reacted to is a typical example.
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by tyconcepts(f): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
I keep telling myself....No matter how bad life turns out to be, suicide will NEVER be an easy way out.

#So Help Me God

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2015
He should go ahead, it'd help his career.

All I want is his sister.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
tyconcepts:

Its obvious some peeps gat no brain....That comment u reacted to is a typical example.
Yep. Right on spot. I really need to ask him that question. Or why else will a normal human being be portraying the acts of an unrepentant rètard. Believing he's sane still baffles me.
Fools/kids always joke with everything.
Even when their life is in danger.
Child's mentality is indeed too bad.
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by greatness22(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Na me go happy pass if d mumu take his life

His beautiful girlfriend will be mine forever. *Laugh in a wicked way* grin

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
What this young man urgently needs is a counsellor who would sit him down, and talk sooting words of comfort into him.
Depression & frustration can lead people to doing nastic things.
Life is too sweet to imagine or think of attempting suicide.
I just pray someone comes to the aid of this man before he takes a terrible decision.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by somadinho10: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Dnarvaez:

bros who provoke you this morning nah grin
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by somadinho10: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
tyconcepts:

I see you cheesy
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by somadinho10: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2015
I don't need juju for me to know that this is a publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by chris4gold(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Tell him to wait as i need somebody to send to my grandpa... meanwhile tell him that we dey miss him oooo.

You can go ahead after reading my msg
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why should we stop him from taking his life *questions I can't answer *
Well since he knows when and where he wants to take his life and how..then I don't think anyone should persuade him not to cos like he said he would have done it ten years ago

I trust depression to be the mastermind of suicide in this dude's life

Send my love to all those that valued life but were snatched by death

Adieu
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Princewill23(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have actually been around someone who once attempted suicide and I can tell you for free that people who go suicidal are not necessarily stupid, illogical or cowardly. It's a state of mind no one fully understands (even the best of phychiatrists) except the victims themselves. If this is real, the young man doesn't deserve all this bashing. He really needs help and someone who knows him should get him an expert.
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by amtheone(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Princewill23:
I have actually been around someone who once attempted suicide and I can tell you for free that people who go suicidal are not necessarily stupid, illogical or cowardly. It's a state of mind no one fully understands (even the best of phychiatrists) except the victims themselves. If this is real, the young man doesn't deserve all this bashing. He really needs help and someone who knows him should get him an expert.

You're right. Some people just made comments for the sake of it. They fail to note that some people are going through terrible situations in their lives, though suicide is not a way out.

I pray that, if it indeed true, may someone reach out to him.
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Chillis: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
See fine Man wan die while ugly looking gorillas just dey parade this forum. Even with their uglyness and joblessness dem still wan live.

Guy, pls don't take your life. Instead try and use it for a small good.

Like killing some boko haram members ...something like that.

If you must die., die in aso rock while protesting what is making your life valueless. You might Help someone in your situation

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
tyconcepts:
The young man below has threaten to kill himself. He shared the pictures below with his followers. We hope he gets help before doing something nasty. Suicide is never an option. It doesn’t solve anything. Remember the grass is not greener on the other side. See more below.

e

Just to drive traffic to your site. You post this all over the internet.

Are you trying to derive profit from his misery?

What's your biz in propagating his personal issues. You are like the famous Nigerians who bring out their phones to snap people who are involved in an accident and languishing in pain. Instead of you to help him, you are trying to profit.

Would you have rest of mind from the money you make from such?

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by adedayourt(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
somadinho10:

i love ur sense of sacarsim cool
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by somadinho10: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
adedayourt:

i love ur sense of sacarsim cool
thanks bro...don't mind those ones who are insulting me for being funny

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by adedayourt(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
somadinho10:
thanks bro...don't mind those ones who are insulting me for being funny

Dont take offence fr d insult either, jus 1out of every 20 fancy sarcasim.

kno u dont mean doz words, jus a way to lighten d mood
cheers bro

2 Likes

Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by tyconcepts(f): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
johnny1980:

Just to drive traffic to your site. You post this all over the internet.

Are you trying to derive profit from his misery?

What's your biz in propagating his personal issues. You are like the famous Nigerians who bring out their phones to snap people who are involved in an accident and languishing in pain. Instead of you to help him, you are trying to profit.

Would you have rest of mind from the money you make from such?

Keep barking irrelevantly.....

Your point is in d dark.
Re: A Young Man Threatens To Kill Himself Today 20th Of July by reaky(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
He should prepare his grave well
And not decompose to start disturbing
Innocent people

(1) (Reply)

Family Finance: Can You Attempt This 'retirement' Math?' / Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? / How To Stop Listening To Gossip Which Can Destroy You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.