Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? (1324 Views)

Which Of These Situations Have You Been In? / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) / Whose Death Was The Most Painful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by seeteazain(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
1. Studying for 7 years in a University, then stay home for 10 years unemployed!

2. Raise a child for 20 years, then find out he/she is not yours!

3. Work hard for the whole month, then go to the ATM and get robbed!

4. Being faithful to the person you call your Soulmate, then in return, you get AIDS!

5. Study for the whole night for a test, then fail the test.

6. You're downloading a video of 5gb and when it reaches 98% your phone dies!
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by younghartz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
seeteazain:
1. Studying for 7 years in a University, then stay home for 10 years unemployed!

4. Being faithful to the person you call your Soulmate, then in return, you get AIDS!

Waking up every morning next to ur partner who you knw doesn't love you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by pxjosh(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by kristen12(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
3. Work hard for the whole month, then go to the ATM and
get robbed!

4. Being faithful to the person you call your Soulmate,
then in return, you get AIDS!

Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Captainswag225(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
number 2 and 4,,, are the most painful but i will go with number 4. After being so faithful with your soulmate, she or he gives u aids,,, thats hard to take oo, so being faithful has now become a crime punishable by death! There is GOD oo.
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Number 4 goes a long way for meehn
Cheated on me
Telling that same woman you adore her same time with me?
Nothing is more painful than this and then HIV?
Deep sigh
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dat 2 nd 3 badt gan. D rest doesnt meN much to me.
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
4, 1 & 6 grin I can't choose only one

2 isn't as bad as you people think
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Haywhymido(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
@op u self be bad persin, i swear all of dem bad sotey i fit choose the baddest.
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by JoeCutie(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Flying a sick granny abroad, spending millions to make sure they are well, and they still die anyway. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by seeteazain(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
@op u self be bad persin, i swear all of dem bad sotey i fit choose the baddest.

Lol...so na all
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Pidggin(f): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
The competition is between 1, 3 and 4

One seems like the worst.
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pidggin:
The competition is between 1, 3 and 4

One seems like the worst.
Exactly. Great minds think alike I don't know why people think 2 is bad. I mean it's bad, yeah but it's not that bad grin For all intents and purposes that kid is ur child. Too much backwards Africa mentality wink
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Pidggin(f): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Exactly. Great minds think alike I don't know why people think 2 is bad. I mean it's bad, yeah but it's not that bad grin For all intents and purposes that kid is ur child. Too much backwards Africa mentality wink

I believe in adoption so two isn't an issue for me, it's nice to see am not the only one wink between where have you been?
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pidggin:

I believe in adoption so two isn't an issue for me, it's nice to see am not the only one wink between where have you been?
Actually me too grin
My older sister used to freak about that my mentality lol the whole "what about ur genes and ur bloodline etc" but for me I don't mind it. Once again, great minds wink

Ah I've been around. School ish. And people dey talk to me outside NL so I no dey come to this dry place again cry U self have been scarce it's lonely here without ur anti APC commentary grin
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Pidggin(f): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Actually me too grin
My older sister used to freak about that my mentality lol the whole "what about ur genes and ur bloodline etc" but for me I don't mind it. Once again, great minds wink

Ah I've been around. Schoolish. people dey talk to me outside NL so I no dey come to this dry place again cry U self have been scarce it's lonely here without ur anti APC commentary grin

Genes ko jeans ni, I have heard all that too, but I just ignore abeg it's my life

grin grin lol quite busy now too, but am still around. You have many admirers to keep you entertained cheesy cheesy don't abandon them now

My Anti-APC comments abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pidggin:

Genes ko jeans ni, I have heard all that too, but I just ignore abeg it's my life
grin grin lol quite busy now too, but am still around. You have many admirers to keep you entertained cheesy cheesy don't abandon them now
My Anti-APC comments abi cheesy cheesy
LOL I know u na

U see ordinary post like: Flood dey for Edo State or Trailer Drop Ontop Babe for Unilag

Pidggin now go say: Buhari where is the change? Eh? APC any comment?

Mrs.Phyno jus go laugh sotey tears dey drop from her eyes
grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Pidggin(f): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

LOL I know u na

U see ordinary post like: Flood dey for Edo State or Trailer Drop Ontop Babe for Unilag

Pidggin now go say: Buhari where is the change? Eh? APC any comment?

Mrs.Phyno jus go laugh sotey tears dey drop from her eyes
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Mrsphyno I dey eat, I no wan laff choke abeg cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by EfemenaXY: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
seeteazain:

Every other thing up there is workable except number 4. It's a death sentence that WILL happen, albeit slowly. You'll die several times over psychologically, every morning knowing you've got an impromptu appointment with your maker.

When your body finally gives in to the disease (physically), it'll be a relief to let go.
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by seeteazain(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Every other thing up there is workable except number 4. It's a death sentence that WILL happen, albeit slowly. You'll die several times over psychologically, every morning knowing you've got an impromptu appointment with your maker.

When your body finally gives in to the disease (physically), it'll be a relief to let go.

Wat of number 3
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by EfemenaXY: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
seeteazain:

Wat of number 3

What about it?
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by jrerico1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Number 6 lmao
seeteazain:

Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2015
seeteazain:

Op, a video might still play but imagine downloading a game of 5gb from playstore. Damn, number 6 is frustrating and annoying especially when you've spent like 13 hrs (Glo network).... When the download gets to 95% then for ya mind, u say "finally, e don finish"... Only for it to cut off on getting to 98%. Kai, e dey pain...u go wan cry but tears no go come.

Number 4 too.
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by nnamdibig(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2015
No 4 is the only one without solution
Re: Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations? by K9blunt(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
no 3 cry

(1) (Reply)

Two Kids Die In Inferno After Mom Locked Them In, Went Out With Boyfriend / By My Family / Sex During Fasting As Couple.....wise Or Unwise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.