Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Life In Lagos Market - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Life In Lagos Market (567 Views)

My Life In My Pastor’s House / My Life In My Pastor’s House / Hilarious: A Man And A Womans Life In 3 Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life In Lagos Market by thanki410(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Life in Lagos market
Lagos market can also be classified as war front as people step on each other to walk past themselves . Nigerians hate been stepped upon but in the market, wejust allow it.
Am still yet to figure out why in big markets ,even going to buy just pepper takes the whole day . Haven lived with my parent who occasionally goes to the market to buy things . They leave in the morning and yet arrive late with just one small thing to show.
Any market where you do not find the Igbo boys with thier confession c.ds for Christian woman is never a market. This I have studied to always waste our mother's Time as they always wnt to listen to the tape and tell the story to others.
Agberos are Olympic champions as they chase buses frm one bustop and market to the other . They run as if thier lives depend on the twenty naira.
In big markets, police men are taken for granted as passersby do not give a damn bout em. Any Lagos market were there is no popular mad man is never a market . As. The market had become his home. And I wonder at this niaja mad men. They know wen to eat,cross the road even when sane people die trying to cross, change clothes ,and also give fellow mad women belle. I don't know if that is maddness o.
Buses around Lagos market are always very old and dead. some hav to be pushed before the can start . Life in Lagos market is called real hustle. people chasing their change , pure water boys and girls around, bus driver fight with agbero... market people believe they own thhe market untill different regulatory bodies come to arrest them for either illegal packing, loitering, etc, then you see ninja run and jump.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Smarter? / Joke Of The Day / Comedian Alibaba Got Painted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.