Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Health Drink - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Health Drink (1066 Views)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? / My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Drink by mimiwems(f): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
HEALTH IS IMPORTANT AND HOW WE GO ABOUT OUR HEALTH MATTERS TO US COS WE DESIRE TO LIVE LONG AND STAY HEALTHY.

Bragg Apple Cider Vineger is made of USDA certified organically grown apple orchards. it is kosher certificied and contains the Mother of vinegar. Bragg’s ACV is raw and unfiltered which means it does not undergo any pasteurization, high heating or chemical process.
Internal Benefits

Potassium and enzymes rich
Cleans the internal body by detoxifying.
Boosts immune system
Works wonders in dry and sore throats
Promotes healthy digestion.
Maintains Ph balance
Helps control weight

External Benefits

When applied to sore muscles, it relieves them effectively.
Soothes tight muscles after exercise.
When applied to irritated skins, it soothes instantly
Maintains health skin.
Promotes youthful body.
CALL MIVIC CONSULT.08124319187, 5% DISCOUNT OFF

Re: Health Drink by mimiwems(f): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
TESTIMONIES.

I DRINK ABOUT 2 TBS EVERY MORNING WITH HOT WATER, FRESH LEMON JUICE AND A LITTLE STEVIA. GREAT FOR CLEANSING THE LIVER BEFORE EATING. MY MOM STARTED TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH ACID REFLUX RECENTLY AND HER DOCTOR PUT HER ON MEDICATION. SINCE I INTRODUCED HER TO THIS PRODUCT SHE NO LONGER TAKES HER MEDICATION AND HAS NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE ACID REFLUX. SHE KEEPS A BOTTLE IN HER BATHROOM CABINET AND DRINKS IT AT NIGHT BEFORE BEDTIME. GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT!

It is wonderful. In two weeks, I have lost 1 dress size, drinking the cider vinegar, 8 oz of distilled water sweetened with stevia or honey three times a day. It is truly remarkable. I'm hooked. Kathie S.

Great Stuff!

I suffer from multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS). I began taking Bragg's ACV after purchasing Bragg's ACV book at [@]. I do the drink 2x per day. After just 3 days, I began noticing a difference. Allergic reactions to my environment weren't quite as severe. It's been over a month now, and I'm even more pleased with the results. I'm also drinking fruit (and green) smoothies every day, and eating only "organic" foods. I'm trying to repair my damaged immune system. If Bragg's ACV helps an MCS sufferer like me, I can only imagine what it might do for you. It's an inexpensive remedy. Give it a try. Here's to your health!

Best stuff! My kids and I drink a tablespoon ...
on June 25, 2015
Best stuff! My kids and I drink a tablespoon in a half a cup of water each day. We also drink it when we have an upset stomach, especially if we have eaten gluten! Great natural food enzyme.
Re: Health Drink by mimiwems(f): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Have you wondered why you have taken so much and stil no change.

You need to change your mindset and total lifestlye. How do you eat,what do you eat,what do you drink anad hows your lifestlye.think deep on the questions.
firstly when you wake up in the morning,what do you take to start your day and ease your bowels.
dwell on that and i will follow up on the next stage
stay tuned.
Re: Health Drink by Mimiwems2(f): 9:07pm On Mar 31
Another health drink. That works wonders is here again.
Testimonies plenty for this one.

(1) (Reply)

Google Offices Staff Cafeteria As Big As..!! / Beans And Boiled Egg / Price Of Bread Is Now N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.