Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick (3532 Views)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? / Rapha Classic: A Drink Or A Poison? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick by dreylistick(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
"Gegemu dey here, mafi iku sere. Awon alakori bi tie won takiti sere".

I wonder why our so call "Alapomeji" stylishly prophesied in one of his ages track how dreadful,malicious,insaneous and erroneous "Gegemu" is. What a shameful scenario that happened once and never again in man's lifetime. Still so much lugubrious as am putting my pen in paper to elucidate how that very night was for me and my three intimate.

That merriment evening! They can't offer us alcoholic water because our religion say no to it. Now, inside our cup is what we care for "Eve". We can take that till night goes away, more than 5cups of it inside our hollow.

WHAT NEXT?

That's all what we can remember, started feeling insipid, eye's rolling, leg waxing. BRAIN TUMOR? Indeed! Beyond normality, practising abnormalities,speaking in different tongues, echoing irrelevant. "MOSEs" actually say bye to this sinful world before His Messiah chastised him back to the earth. "Sinzu" highly nurtured how to be less violence with wounds on his body. What of "Mathew" other side of a man splitting and gesticulating on physics and chemistry jargon. Where art thou "Drey"? Man-kuri (strongee) but more in action than the rest, carried bow and to go and fetch water in Borno.

Sigh! Does is sound like a drama? No! because it was a terrible night that gives marks to every of our face which will symbolised "NO" to "Gegemu" fruit to our future children.

Now I understand reason that lies on 9ice palm for him to says "No one should toy with Gegemu, if you dare such person is walking in the shadow of death".

NOTE: in case you don't know, "Gegemu" look like a garden egg shape with many thorns, green in colour. According to the source, I heard it meant for snake but don't know how true it is.

Today's mark "Gegemu" Day for me and my hommies...this day in April, 2016.

Dreylistick-Poet..+2348168722360
Re: My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick by AbbieGee1(f): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please how do I comment? cry
I ddnot even read the story.

#AbbiewasHere undecided
Re: My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick by aboxyl(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Pleas I really want to know about gegemu, according to what I read on google, it has several medicinal benefit such as pain reliver during surgery and so on and now u are saying it is Un touchable please enlighten me I dont understand

(1) (Reply)

Non Dairy Milk And Its Health Benefits? / # Kitchen Tips…what To Do When You Over-salt Soup, Burn Rice, Stew And Others / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Rice To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.