Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) (33111 Views)

Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone / Prince Eze Madumere Saves Man From Lynching (Photos) / Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by dexcira(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
deracathy:

baby you de observe?
. smiles. yes o. hope you are fyn dr is bn a while
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
dexcira:
. smiles. yes o. hope you are fyn dr is bn a while

Yes o, on a low key for now.

Futo and insecurity, could you believe the robbed Hall C and made away with students stuffs.?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Kei144(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why kidnap this harmless woman? Just for money? I know her very well. She started her lecturing career in the Department of Computer Science, UNIZIK. Last time I heard news about her, she suffered from cancer, and now this. End time world!
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by stilloy: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
This eastern guys are shameless in act. How can d so called biafra hold or exist with all dis mishaps 4a lifestyle. An average aboki man can never make life worthless 4his own, 4get about all dis BH tin, all na fire bug. Over want kills d ibo thugs..GOD redeem u back Dr.(Mrs)*
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by cupidhero(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
They should have kidnapped those arrogant male lecturers instead of kidnapping this poor woman. I'm sure it was a student who she once humiliated that did this to her and I'm also sure she will be pleading by now,forgeting all the suffering she must have put the planner of the kidnapping through. Take am easy una no go hear...always acting like kings because of PHD(s) and MSC(s). I pray she returns safely.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by uchechukwu89(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
whoever you are,you really know what you are talking about.what set are you?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I am willing to pay the kidnappers handsomely if they are able to kidnap Dr Nwokolo and Mr Ben Obi of Industrial Chemistry department, including the loudmouthed Dr Iwu and the demonic Dr Onuigboje of that Department. I am using this medium to say "Hi" to Dr Ayuk and Proffessor Ejele. These are men with human conscience. Have Mr Chike gotten married yet? What about Dr Enenebeaku aka Enenebeukwu, I heard he's gay. Upto 45years and not yet married
Nwoko especially, that man no get concience.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Genycharl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I am willing to pay the kidnappers handsomely if they are able to kidnap Dr Nwokolo and Mr Ben Obi of Industrial Chemistry department, including the loudmouthed Dr Iwu and the demonic Dr Onuigboje of that Department. I am using this medium to say "Hi" to Dr Ayuk and Proffessor Ejele. These are men with human conscience. Have Mr Chike gotten married yet? What about Dr Enenebeaku aka Enenebeukwu, I heard he's gay. Upto 45years and not yet married

Hmmmm those are my lecturers. You dey vex ooo. Anyway both are married with kids don't know where you got that gist from
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by eldnixII(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
hahaha. ..na u get d correct talk those guys d fraustrate my life rite now oo
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by jwils(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
princeofpeace22:
PDP again whyyyyyyyy PDP
stop smoking please undecided
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by dexcira(f): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
deracathy:

Futo and insecurity, could you believe the robbed Hall C and made away with students stuffs.?

. mmmmh it has gotten to that? may d lord protect dem. skul authority need to do something about security.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by youngice(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Those una ICH lecturers no get chill, especially that Iwu
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Spongia1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
May she be found soon. If to say na HOD mathematics, i for say make them no see am again. Mathematics dept lecturers are wicked especially in FUNAAB. If my pikin sabi maths, i go do DNA test
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Scout60(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:

are u in ich futo
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Laurence1: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
The woman na acting HOD jor...OP add am...ACTING HOD kidnapped grin
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Laurence1: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
francmich:
Hmmm couldn't bliv this in skul wen I heard it today....we the IMT students pray she will be soon released. Without being harmed

#shoroniyen,
Nigga speak for yoursef jare...which one b "IMT STUDENTS" undecided angry
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by jackpot(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
C H I S O S !!!
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by wosley(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
yesterday hostel c was robbed now they have kidnap imt hod hmmm there's chukwu o
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by saintgwizard(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:

LOL @ Ben Obi. So that man never repent? God bless Dr. Ejele!
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Onyiclara(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
MixedMan:
NNA EHN!!

How much @ur signature
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by CzarChris(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
ROTFLWKMD!!!
Dude if I begin call names of sadistic lecturers in futo, guy every library go full, but it's all good. Since most of the lecturers your calling are from sosc, then I believe you're in sosc, I pity especially ICH and IPH students.
But in SEET, CHE, FST, AGE, MMET infactt in the entireSEETT exceptEEEE has demons as lecturers.
Proud FUTO Alumni reping SEET.

But wait ooo, is she not Engr. Dr. Ezeh's wife?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
God!! She used to be my HOD, so humble, nice and down to earth. May Almighty God see her through .
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wow! Make i run call my guy for IMT dept. Make them carry that wicked short man wey dey teach Engine drawing too. Baskad
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
deracathy:

i also heard a female was shot in d leg. B4 it was man o' war rape. Mehn, it sucks to be a female sha. Sorry
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

i also heard a female was shot in d leg. B4 it was man o' war rape. Mehn, it sucks to be a female sha. Sorry

you think it sucks?
it's irritating to be a male yuck
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by woodboi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chilakpu number still dey go, that man make people jonz for 4 unit course all in the name of eng drawin... Frustration Under Tension Owerri plus futo girls wahala, if dey kidnap IMT HOD, i don't know what FMT, MMT, AND PMT deserve. I don't wish anybody bad luck, but those guys no they try atall concerning the leaders of tomorrow, after 5 years to see your result becomes GOBE.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Adeboyefa(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:

You no fear Internet Police in case they are kidnapped or even killed later?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by jmeksy: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Nonybb:
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by RealEstate35: 5:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Nonybb:
I am willing to pay the kidnappers handsomely if they are able to kidnap Dr Nwokolo and Mr Ben Obi of Industrial Chemistry department, including the loudmouthed Dr Iwu and [size=15pt]the demonic Dr Onuigboje of that Department[/size]. I am using this medium to say "Hi" to Dr Ayuk and Proffessor Ejele. These are men with human conscience. Have Mr Chike gotten married yet? What about Dr Enenebeaku aka Enenebeukwu, I heard he's gay. Upto 45years and not yet married

Dr Onuigboje demonic? Is it because he's an atheist?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2015
wosley:
yesterday hostel c was robbed now they have kidnap imt hod
hmmm there's chukwu o

Man'O War used to be virile years back. What's going on now?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
deracathy:

you think it sucks?
it's irritating to be a male yuck

hahahaha! U'r saying like u mean it but deep down inside,u dnt.

In my next life, i'm so coming back as a guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi / "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Armed Robbers Set Vehicle Ablaze After Operation Along Sagamu Benin Highway.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.