Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Hi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hi (844 Views)

Use Your Hi Power To Win The World Become What You Want Without Rituals / hi / Faith In God - "i Just Want To Say 'hi' To My Friend, God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2009
Please Naira Landers I am scared.I went to a woman.And told her i wanted money .She said i have to bathe in a river and that she will give me an insicion on my mouth and rub something on it.Please what is the meaning?
Re: Hi by tpia: 12:48am On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Hi by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2009
what is the meaning of the inscision,is it an initition?
Re: Hi by rite2salas(m): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2009
the woman knows better. why not ask her undecided
Re: Hi by sexyLeamon(f): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2009
please be clear dude
Re: Hi by Lagosboy: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
This na juju, it is called "Ashe" in yoruba. It means anything u demand for would be granted by the person. That is the belief in yourba fetish spirituality.

My advice is to steer clear from the woman and why did u go to seek her consent before asking for the help you needed. did you go to her for prayer so your request from the person could be granted?
Re: Hi by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2009
This Ashe of a thing Lagos boy,Does it have any consequences,if it does pls let me know.I have been really foolish i thought it was ok.Now i feel evil to have done such a thing.
Re: Hi by tpia: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2009
Re: Hi by ikamefa(f): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2009
ecomog08:

Please Naira Landers I am scared.I went to a woman.And told her i wanted to ask money from a woman abroad.[b]She said i have to bathe in a river and that she will give me an insicion on my mouth and rub something on it.[/b]Please what is the meaning?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus ,Mary and Joseph!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hi by tpia: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2009
Re: Hi by JJYOU: 2:53am On Mar 21, 2009
ecomog08:

Please Naira Landers I am scared.I went to a woman.And told her i wanted to ask money from a woman abroad.She said i have to bathe in a river and that she will give me an insicion on my mouth and rub something on it.Please what is the meaning?

ecomog08:

This Ashe of a thing Lagos boy,Does it have any consequences,if it does pls let me know.I have been really foolish i thought it was ok.Now i feel evil to have done such a thing.
you got the money?
Re: Hi by Jonie(m): 2:56am On Mar 21, 2009
You don't need to know the meaning. Its a spiritual language, it takes only the grace of God for one to understand it. Just go ahead and perform the 'baptism
Re: Hi by realpastor: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2009
why do you want to ask of money from a woman in the first place?what is wrong with your hands?pls you have just dinned with the devil with a shovel not a spoon.
Re: Hi by pinkylady1(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2009
@poster

when she told you, you didn't bother to ask wat it meant.

but due to your greed you went ahead and after the deed has been done

you come and ask what it means.

i'm really sorry for you.

and come to think of it, the woman abroad who is she to you
Re: Hi by tpia: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2009

(1) (Reply)

If You Have 1 Wish Within 72 hrs B4 Death; What Would It Be? / The Bones Of Jesus / A Good Religious Debate - Making Sense Of It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.