Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability (1012 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by dayodare49o: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
In first place, I was thinking of how to reduce the bet risk but I ended up after some researches, cases studies and hypotheses I ended up creating a formula that got me total best output.

With help of a mathematics formula that I designed to crash bet in Nigeria, I have been able to break it with formula, gamble is now risk free.
I mean, if I put money in gamble for example there is 100% guarantee that I will win. Is now risk less, those that are stealing from the poor Nigerian youths gat to stop it now or else I will expose the secret and within one year all their bet outfits would collapse.

I don’t want to expose this because it will effect the companies and if they are affected they will close their shops and run away with the money…I will only expose it if they will not cooperate they should let me make my money as they are making theirs.

Of cause, I have promised two guys in my area that I will help their to regain their money back with promise that they will not play gamble again.
What can stop me not to make money is to stop gamble in Nigeria, as far as there is gamble even if I can play, I will give those that play the secret of what to play and I make my share from the returns.
Re: Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by dayodare49o: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
In first place, I was thinking of how to reduce the bet risk but I ended up after some researches, cases studies and hypotheses I ended up creating a formula that got me total best output.

With help of a mathematics formula that I designed to crash bet in Nigeria, I have been able to break it with formula, gamble is now risk free.
I mean, if I put money in gamble for example there is 100% guarantee that I will win. Is now risk less, those that are stealing from the poor Nigerian youths gat to stop it now or else I will expose the secret and within one year all their bet outfits would collapse.

I don’t want to expose this because it will effect the companies and if they are affected they will close their shops and run away with the money…I will only expose it if they will not cooperate they should let me make my money as they are making theirs.

Of cause, I have promised two guys in my area that I will help their to regain their money back with promise that they will not play gamble again.
What can stop me not to make money is to stop gamble in Nigeria, as far as there is gamble even if I can play, I will give those that play the secret of what to play and I make my share from the returns. let try it
Re: Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by dayodare49o: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=dayodare49o post=36080747][/quote] THose bastards who are stealing from you guys through lottery and gambling are already trying to block my account. They want to make as much as possible from you but they dont want someone to make it from them...they are trying to manipulate the results, and their sites data.
Re: Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by feldido(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
So what are u saying?
Re: Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by dayodare49o: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:
So what are u saying?
Gamble Naira bet or whatever you may call it does not have risk. is risk free. i got that i put money, i tested it after my reserach i got it right. i can make million in a week. with any league in the whole world....believe
Re: Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by Krak(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
Gamble Naira bet or whatever you may call it does not have risk. is risk free. i got that i put money, i tested it after my reserach i got it right. i can make million in a week. with any league in the whole world....believe

So how much have you made so far?
Re: Gamble Is Now Possibility Not Probability by cao(f): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
Since you're so sure you can make a million a week, then make your millions for the next 4 weeks, then get back to us with your bank statements, receipts, slips and whatever you gamblers use to show your winnings. I expect photographic evidence, video evidence and also metadata from the aforementioned evidence to corroborate your claims. Oh and at least three affidavits from different independent sources. Until then, this remains closed.

1 Like

(1)

Gamers Please Enter God Of War Psp / How To Format PS2 Memory Card / Pes 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.