Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car (651 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / Texas Woman Makes Customized Breast Milk Jewelry / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car by nkemie: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
INCREDIBLE BRAVE MUM: JAW-DROPPING FOOTAGE CAPTURES TEXAS WOMAN GIVE BIRTH TO 10-POUND BABY IN MOVING CAR
JULY 20, 2015

Footage posted online purports to show a Texas woman give birth to a 10-pound baby in the passenger seat of a car while her husband drives to a Houston-area birth center.

According to the video, verified by a licensing company, the couple had been driving for approximately 45 minutes when the woman’s water broke and she became screaming.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my word! Oh my Gosh!” she screamed. “It hurts so bad.”

Moments later, the woman delivered the baby.

“Spank him. He’s breathing, if he’s crying, he’s breathing, but hold him upside down, babe. Hold him upside down and pat him on the booty,” the father of the child said.

“We did it! High five,” he added.

Since the video was posted online Thursday, many of taken notice of the man’s calm demeanor.

“Dude, your extreme calm is unreal. My husband would be freaking the f out,” one person commented on YouTube.

“Dad good job for being calm,” another echoed. “I would be nervous like she is.

Watch video with the link down

http:///1LxGSRS

Re: Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wow.. D husband must be a pro...
Re: Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car by Anamachi3(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wow, dis is wonderful
Re: Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car by Yustash001(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Incredible Brave Mum:texas Woman Give Birth To 10-pound Baby In Moving Car by Vikky014(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
God is wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kills Sons To Put Focus On Daughter / Must Read: A Father's Advice To His Son About Marriage / Good Old Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.