Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora: Grab This Investment Opportunity. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: Grab This Investment Opportunity. (553 Views)

Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? / How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora: Grab This Investment Opportunity. by RichardsWorld(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good day everyone, let me first of all introduce myself as Mr Richard Uwaifo, a Lawyer by profession and the CEO of Richworld Consult. My firm renders professional concierge services, airport transfer & hotel reservation services as well as real estate investment & property management.

I will like to use this platform to introduce all Nigerians in diaspora to a great investment opportunity that you can never regret grabbing.

I believe you know for sure that LAND is an asset that hardly depreciates in value but steadily appreciates over time. This will definitely make you understand that investing in Land is never a bad decision.
Now haven decided to invest your money wisely in a life time asset that will always appreciate in value, you must consider this two main points:

1. The location of the Land you will buy matters a lot. You need to ensure that will fit the plans you have for your investment. This can be whether you want to use the land for structure commercial or a residential duelling. This must be considered in order to ensure you can make up your investment capital at a reasonable time.

2. The genuineness of the Land you want to buy has to be properly investigated. You will not want to buy a land and find out it has issues or you have been defrauded.

Considering the above mentioned point, I am pleased to let you know that this is were Richworld Consult will not dissapoint you. We have various Lands available for sale at very affordable prices in Lekki area of Lagos.

Lekki is situated in Lagos Island and its regarded as dynamic, modern and renowned for its prestige & style. The rapid development in Lekki especially the ongoing construction of the free trade zone, cargo port, sea port & Island international airport has made Lekki a choice spot for new investors.

Invest in a genuine Land today, get all necessary papers to your Land without any single issue or omonile wahala and reap a fortune within the shortest possible time.

Remember "SMART INVESTORS DONT WAIT TO BUY, THEY BUY TO WAIT".

Grab this great investment opportunity now and be rest assured that when you return back home, you have a safe investment that would already have appreciated greatly.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Grab This Investment Opportunity. by worry357: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Would you trust someone who posts to get free adverts rather than pay Mr Sean?
Another cheapscate scammer.

(1) (Reply)

WOW! This Is Very Commendable / Study Medicine In Republic Of Georgia / President Buhari Urged To Close Nigerian Embassy In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.