Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 (1502 Views)

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / Good Doing Business With Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Trafford(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I'm need your help. I want to do a business with Chucky234 on a 2005 Mercedes C230. With option of pay before delivery. Has anyone done business with him here, how trust worthy and reliable is he? Please I need your help.

Below is his pix and contact

Thanks all... I really need your help on this fellow nairalanders

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Trafford(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Trafford:
Fellow nairalanders, I'm need your help. I want to do a business with Chucky234 on a 2005 Mercedes C230. With option of pay before delivery. Has anyone done business with him here, how trust worthy and reliable is he? Please I need your help.

Please comment n not only view...
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Kufie(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't pay before delivery. I know Chucky to be a clean businessman but do NOT pay delivery. Send someone you trust to inspect or you go there yourself. Whatever you'll spend I'm sure won't be up to 10% of the price. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by okosodo: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
hes legit
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by siralos135: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why can't u agree on him delivering the car and then u pay or u go to wherever the car is,see for urself,collect originals of d car document and then u pay

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by NnamdiChidi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ops Chucky no get money oh!!
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
NnamdiChidi:
Ops Chucky no get money oh!!
hahahaha Asaba man if I slap you ehn
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
I actually advised him to create this thread so everyone can be aware and follow up, I have been delivering cars to nairalanders outside Lagos and a BMW 328i was delivered to Mr. Sam in Abuja last week : www.nairaland.com/2461185/good-doing-business-chucky234#36030081
It is not a most he buy from me, but as far as this car is concerned I can't deliver without receiving payment.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by samabashiy46: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hi my brother, I posted a few days ago on NL saying it was good doing business with Chuck. As I said in that post, I'm based in Abuja & only contacted Chuck thru NL. I have not met him face to face till date but have been discussing with him for over a month on a BMW 328i but my cash didn't arrive till last week. I'm based in Abuja and hardly go to Lagos so my Lagos based got his mech to check out the car on my behalf. When my cash came, I just asked Chuck to send me his a/c no & I sent him the cash plus a little extra so his mech could prepare it for the Abuja trip. After the mech finished, Chuck sent his driver who brought the car down to me.

As for me oh, Chuck performed excellently in my transaction!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
samabashiy46:
Hi my brother, I posted a few days ago on NL saying it was good doing business with Chuck. As I said in that post, I'm based in Abuja & only contacted Chuck thru NL. I have not met him face to face till date but have been discussing with him for over a month on a BMW 328i but my cash didn't arrive till last week. I'm based in Abuja and hardly go to Lagos so my Lagos based got his mech to check out the car on my behalf. When my cash came, I just asked Chuck to send me his a/c no & I sent him the cash plus a little extra so his mech could prepare it for the Abuja trip. After the mech finished, Chuck sent his driver who brought the car down to me.

As for me oh, Chuck performed excellently in my transaction!!!
Thanks bro for the kind words.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by aieromon(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Auto section is fun these days. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by caesaraba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Trafford:

How hard is it to get somebody who knows somebody in Lagos to carry out verification of both Chucky and the car in Lagos before payment? See as you put him picture on a public forum like say him don already commit crime. Luckily for you, he okay-ed it.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Trafford(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
caesaraba:

How hard is it to get somebody who knows somebody in Lagos to carry out verification of both Chucky and the car in Lagos before payment? See as you put him picture on a public forum like say him don already commit crime. Luckily for you, he okay-ed it.

Modified... Thanks all for your contribution. Really appreciate
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
caesaraba:

lol
Na so I see the pishure ooo
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by auztyno: 3:53am On Jul 21, 2015
I hav done a business wit him abt mercedes benz c230k initialy(dats b4 setting my eyes on him)I didn't believ I cud trust him buh right naw I can spare him any amount cus I no he is gona deliver,frm my own xperienc beign nize is an understatment.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Trypa(f): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Where r all the bad belles following chuckys God ave vindicated him putting blame on someone bcus one person said something about meanwhile we forgot dat we r human n make mistake congrate chucky234
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Anchor84: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thank God for a Thread like dis...I sight u my gud Adviser
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by laudate: 3:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Trypa:
Where r all the bad belles following chuckys God ave vindicated him putting blame on someone bcus one person said something about meanwhile we forgot dat we r human n make mistake congrate chucky234

What kind of Chinese language are you speaking here?? Who vindicated chucky234?? And when was this vindication done? Have you forgotten the fact that he sold a car with several defects to Oseri?? shocked shocked Has the matter been resolved till today??

Read all about it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2644501/terrible-experience-chucky234

Oseri:
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
The said chucks only identified three minor faults with the vehicle which are:
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant
3. damaged engine sand protector

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting
2. both front window glass not working
3. Air cotrol module and MAF sensor not working(so he called it)

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

1. Power steering pump bad
2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
4. The moon roof control work erratically
5. gearbox shifting very badly
6. rear axle vibrating. i'm suspecting bushings
7. no horn
8. driver airbag already deployed. replaced with a caton airbag case
9. diver's door interior handle broken. put in place with a super glue
10. the entire shocks bad

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by PastorandMentor(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Nice one.... Can I get a Lexus E300? Nija used?
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Chucky234 by Flye: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Trypa:

Chai!!!! What kind of human being are you? This is the type of people who can't make Nigeria great, I wish u are the one that fell victim to one or two scam or dishonest transaction online.

Even the man in questioned has apologised but u are here calling poeple who are trying to make Nigeria a better place bad belle.

It is poeple like you that encourages bad leadership in this country because of sentiments and our society does not need people like u.U have to check yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TOKUNBO 2003 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER @ Www.largemanmotors..com / Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. / Clean Toyota Corolla 2004 For 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.