Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS (11403 Views)

Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) / NEW!!! Tecno Boom J5 with the Awesome Android 5.1 Lollipop OS / At Last Tecno Mobile Smartphone Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by yusasiv(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Install Lollifox ROM on Tecno H5, M5, F5 & All MT6575 Devices, ''NOTE'' MT6575
Jolly Nas

Lollifox ROM is one of the best android ROM that emulates the newest android 5.0 lollipop operating system. This ROM comes with lot of great features and it’s now available for installation on Tecno H5, M5, F5 & All MT6575 Devices.

Features of Lollifox ROM (100% bugless)
1. Design looks more like Android Lollipop and Kitkat
2. Emulates the concept of Android 5.0 lollipop
3. It’s pre-rooted
4. It’s fully deodexed
5. It’s dual 3G swipe supported
6. It achieve a super smooth UI
7. Improved battery quality
8. Perfect lollipop UI
9. Improved camera quality
10. Added Zipalign
11. Init.d supported kernel
12. Improved internet speed
13. Improved sound quality
14. Latest Gapps included
15. Busybox installed
16. Gravity box support
17. Super RAM Management
18. Ultra-fast performance
19. Xtreme booster
20. Tinted status bar and many more features included.

Once you’ve successfully installed the ROM, you would discover other great features and improved performance of the ROM.

Warning: Installation of Custom ROM on your android device voids its warranty, so following the instruction is at your own risk. The guide is strictly advised for pros or technically talented users to give a try.

try to back up your files before you proceed to the below guide to avoid loss of data.

Requirements:
- Rooted Android device
- CWM should also be installed-
6 Steps To Install Lollifox ROM on Tecno H5, M5, F5 & All MT6575 Devices
Step 1: Enable USB debugging of your device, simply go to settings >> Developers option.
Step 2: After that, download Lollifox ROM from here and move the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
Step 3: Now, switch off your device and boot to recovery mode (press and hold Volume Down button + press Power button).
Step 4: Once you get to the recovery mode, simply perform a full system wipe (Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART cache from advanced section).
Step 5: After that, go to the recover main menu, then choose install ZIP from SD Card, then select the Puelolli Zip file and install immediately.
Step 6: Once the installation process is completed, simply go back main recovery menu and tap on Reboot system, and your device would be rebooted.
Once your Tecno device is successfully rebooted, then you would notice the new experience of Android 5.0 Lollipop on your device with much amazing features. And just in case your device got stock in welcome screen during reboot, simply switch off and boot to recovery, then wipe cache partition and reboot.
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lollipop is not a must if your phone can't take it..Someone opened a thread earlier complaining about bricked techno. Keep pushing a weak phone to it's limit ok..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by wood4u2envy(m): 3:17am On Jul 21, 2015
will this work for M9 ?
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by dabigjoe6(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2015
How wuld u say they shud move d downloaded zip file to their internal storage u are meant to move it to the root folder of ur sd card i.e the first page u see wen u open ur sd card. I dont think d op as even tried it himself
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by Tintinnoty(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2015
dabigjoe6:
How wuld u say they shud move d downloaded zip file to their internal storage u are meant to move it to the root folder of ur sd card i.e the first page u see wen u open ur sd card. I dont think d op as even tried it himself
am glade u noticed this got me confussed maself. Am worried the rate at which everybody now tried to open misleading threads on NL
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by yusasiv(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
dabigjoe6:

That was my bad, and u r ryt, i have not tried it yet but a friend of mine has.
I didn't create the thread to gain awareness, i was only trying to help, don't get me stung
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by yusasiv(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2015
wood4u2envy:
will this work for M9 ?

I dunno, but it works for the aforementioned devices, but i'd advise u give it a shot
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by dabigjoe6(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
yusasiv:

I dunno, but it works for the aforementioned devices, but i'd advise u give it a shot
dont just give it a shot, it wuld brick ur fone if its nt d same chipset stated above u could check the mtk chipret thats in ur m9 if its d same u are gud to go otherwise look for a phone dat has the same chipset with ur fone using lollipop rom then port the rom to ur fone
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by Glowstone(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Will it work for tecno p5 ?? Rooted plus i have xposed module hope it wouldn't affect the phone
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by yusasiv(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Glowstone:
Will it work for tecno p5 ?? Rooted plus i have xposed module hope it wouldn't affect the phone

The last person who tried it was a p5 user
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by swisscarter(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
@OP... First.. Lollifox ain't lollipop... "Rename this thread"

2ndly lollifox is just a Material designed KitKat (but its the best tho) it has the best looking lollipop feature for KitKat!
#credits to the Original Developer✔
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by swisscarter(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Lollipop is not a must if your phone can't take it..Someone opened a thread earlier complaining about bricked techno. Keep pushing a weak phone to it's limit ok..
there are some KitKat ROMs you'll see and think its lollipop... Try to encourage not bad mouth✔
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
swisscarter:
there are some KitKat ROMs you'll see and think its lollipop... Try to encourage not bad mouth✔
You want to use something that is a replica? You people just make me laugh. Goodluck with that
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by BukkyThery(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
yusasiv:

I just tried it on Tecno M9. didn't brick, but didn't work.It gave me the stock rom. It did fix my mount problems though ^_^
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by bishop4life(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2016
BukkyThery:

I just tried it on Tecno M9. didn't brick, but didn't work.It gave me the stock rom. It did fix my mount problems though ^_^

how do you mean. i mean wat exactly does solvining ur mount issue mean?
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by olarwarleh(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
you said we should move the zip file to the internal storage,when we perform a full system wipe won't it delete,pls try any thing before you post it not to endanger peoples phones
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by BukkyThery(f): 5:45am On Apr 05, 2017
bishop4life:

how do you mean. i mean wat exactly does solvining ur mount issue mean?

My M9 had a problem back then. It wasn't mounting the memory card at all. After the stock rom loaded, it was fixed
Re: How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS by bishop4life(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
BukkyThery:

My M9 had a problem back then. It wasn't mounting the memory card at all. After the stock rom loaded, it was fixed

OK. I got it.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Calls Do You Receive In A Day? / A Week Spent With The Tecno Boom J8 / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.