Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? (11729 Views)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by timijoseph01(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2016
I sub for the mtn N25 noght plan yesterday and could not browse or download at all..
It wasnt the settings or any fault from my own end.
I called the MTN Cc 3 different times, telling me various things to do (remove my battery,, dial some codes etc) but nothing worked.
I called d Cc again and told them i have tried all methods giving to me, she promised to foward my complaint immediately to the technical dept..
Well, till i slept off around after 3am, it didnt work..
Im calling again this morning to resolve the issue and refund my money..
So are you having issues with them too..??
Modified Spoke with Cc this morning,, said the tech. dept are still working on my sim.. Lord knows when they will finally find a solution and refund my N25 (no,, im not letting this money waste, not this one.. after several unaccounted ones)..
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 29, 2016
MTN are useless _bastards. The night offer is inconsistent and works like power rationing; some nights it works flawlessly, other nights it activates but doesn't browse and on terrible occasions it refuses to register no matter how hard you try. Calling customer service is the worst option because they're ever ready to compound your problem.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 29, 2016
Emptyhen and her network instability. Etisalat all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 29, 2016
timijoseph01:
I sub for the mtn N25 noght plan yesterday and could not browse or download at all..
I called the MTN Cc 3 different times, telling me various things to do (remove my battery,, dial some codes etc) but nothing worked.
I called d Cc again and told them i have tried all methods giving to me, she promised to foward my complaint immediately to the technical dept..
U be tif
So u think 25 thing would be continuing?
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by onoerime: 7:17am On May 29, 2016
network error i think. It worked for me.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Boyembo(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2016
bulldoza:

U be tif
who was your english teacher....must u comment

2 Likes

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Youngpo413: 7:58am On May 29, 2016
Good riddance.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by bigcarrot15: 8:00am On May 29, 2016
it still works......I used it to download movie yesterday.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 29, 2016
It's working but not downloading, like they said free night browsing
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Ulrich01(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2016
Mtn has been useless right from time. Abeg dont waste ur money. Migrate to Airtel trybe sharply. Its just the best for now. The sweet part, its unlimited. U can download as much as u want.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by eyekaynoble: 9:06am On May 29, 2016
timijoseph01:
It still works but u have 2 wait till some minutes past midnight, then subscribe. It'll connect instantly. Speaking from experience
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2016
What are they saying?

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by kingDELE(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2016
I swear me sef vex yestidae. after I stay reach 12 d stuff no do.

If i don am dis night and e no wrk, mtn will here from my lawyer

1 Like

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:05am On May 29, 2016
Op your village people nor like you.
Mine worked flawlessly.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Davidovinci(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2016
Sorry op, Mine is still working.....The 3 sims i used worked just fine...
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by timijoseph01(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2016
bulldoza:

U be tif
if u cant comprehend a post... U do av d option of ignoring or even read others's comment

1 Like

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by wilsonbright: 10:53am On May 29, 2016
Well, it works for me dis morning from 12am to 3:30am instead of the normal 4am.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by lawrenceunaa: 11:35am On May 29, 2016
timijoseph01:

Modified Spoke with Cc this morning,, said the tech. dept are still working on my sim.. Lord knows when they will finally find a solution and refund my N25 (no,, im not letting this money waist, not this one.. after several unaccounted ones)..
op don't let it waist let it belle or head. on a serious note this isp are not customer friendly at all and the appropriate agency are only interested in fining them(isp) to enrich themselves. I having been using this package to download roms for my devices but on a certain morning around 3am i 'subbed' having 1hr to 2go surprisingly mtn throttled the network and i ended up using less than 100mb till date i resigned cant loose both sleep and 500mb
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by coolestdude01(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2016
Does any other network offer a similar plan? If yes, what network and what's the code for subscribing?
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by timijoseph01(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
op don't let it waist let it belle or head. on a serious note this isp are not customer friendly at all and the appropriate agency are only interested in fining them(isp) to enrich themselves. I having been using this package to download roms for my devices but on a certain morning around 3am i 'subbed' having 1hr to 2go surprisingly mtn throttled the network and i ended up using less than 100mb till date i resigned cant loose both sleep and 500mb
hey, dont go yet.. You may want to check yours too. wink

1 Like

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by timijoseph01(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2016
coolestdude01:
Does any other network offer a similar plan? If yes, what network and what's the code for subscribing?
i dont knw exactly,, but i guess this MTN plan is the best of all.. They are just f*cking up
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Birniwa(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by oluwaskulboy(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2016
Since the beginning of May 2016, MTN has released overt
4 different data packages referred to as MTN Surprise ,
they are not done yet as they roll our new data plans for
night surfers.

http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/21/super-data-plans-mtn-ng-rolls-night-data-plans/
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Mckandre(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
M guessing u applied for it some hours before 12am. I had same trouble,waited throughout the whole hours of midnight nd morning with endless conversations with the CC's, even got into a heated arguement with one yeye female,telling me to reset my phone. Don't mind whatever they say, All u ve to do is to apply for the plan around some minutes past 12am .ie during the given time frame, m sure it won't happen again,I used it successfully this morning on my two sims.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by tutaboi(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2016
Ulrich01:
Mtn has been useless right from time. Abeg dont waste ur money. Migrate to Airtel trybe sharply. Its just the best for now. The sweet part, its unlimited. U can download as much as u want.
pls what's their code for sub
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Damfostopper(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
Even if mtn gives heaven n earth..... Some morrons will still be complaining..... For something dat is working well
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by KCode: 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
The last time I tried it at 3am to download some files, I barely used 100mb because of Mtn's incompetence. The rest is history.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by bluebay(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
timijoseph01:
Modified Spoke with Cc this morning,, said the tech. dept are still working on my sim.. Lord knows when they will finally find a solution and refund my N25 (no,, im not letting this money waste, not this one.. after several unaccounted ones)..
Mine worked last night but it started working at around 12:37am early..just try again...
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by franugo(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
Ulrich01:

Dt sim selecting menace mtcheww, i have 2 airtel nos n none could migrate to smarttrybe..just made me waste #100
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
Boyembo:
who was your english teacher....must u comment
Na your Olodo papa na
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by ojadetayo(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2016
I have come to understand one thing abt MTN night browsing sub. You can only subscribe once in 2 days. If u subscribe today and you use it, u can not subscribe tomorrow but next tomorrow. That is their trick. My plan is to get another MTN sim. I will be subscribing on that one the day its not subscribing on the other line. There was a day I actually subscribed but network didn't connect until 4am though. Bt truly I have been using this night browsing once in 2 days for like the past 3 weeks.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Duru009(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
MTN are useless.......

pls dont try it ooo

estisalat baba carry goooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread / Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.