Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. (741 Views)

Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) / Man Plunges Car Into Swamp In Bayelsa And Dies Instantly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. by Pchidexy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello, wonderful people! I want to go to Akassa and Bonny to check out a business. Please anybody with any useful info about these two communities should help me pls.

Thanks in anticipation. Mod please front page!
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. by Kingslaw(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op? Bonny is not in BY. Anyway where are you starting your journey from?
For Bonny, you will have to go by sea from ph. Same is applicable to brass but from BY capital.
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. by Pchidexy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kingslaw:
Op? Bonny is not in BY. Anyway where are you starting your journey from?
For Bonny, you will have to go by sea from ph. Same is applicable to brass but from BY capital.

Thanks. I will move from Onitsha. I am afraid about the sea part. I don't know how to swim. Isn't there an alternative?
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. by Kingslaw(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pchidexy:

Thanks. I will move from Onitsha. I am afraid about the sea part. I don't know how to swim. Isn't there an alternative?
to Bonny, no. But brass,not too sure. I think, alternative to this means will b too expensive.
You don't need to be afraid.just pray to God for protection.
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. by Pchidexy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kingslaw:
to Bonny, no. But brass,not too sure. I think, alternative to this means will b too expensive.
You don't need to be afraid.just pray to God for protection.

Guy you too much! Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Get To Akassa Or Brass In Bayelsa. by Kingslaw(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pchidexy:

Guy you too much! Thanks
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Man Urinates On Fellow Passengers On Plane / MRS Fuel Station At Lawanson In Surulere Area Of Lagos On Fire This Evening / PHOTOS: Oil Tanker Falls At Bridge Ojodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.