Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Has Education And Nigerian Government Failed Us? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Education And Nigerian Government Failed Us? (391 Views)

15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed / The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria / Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Education And Nigerian Government Failed Us? by Lifted2015: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

This has been eating me up for quiet sometime precisely after my NYSC years Back, still on the job hunt #sad#. I remember when growing up our parents told us you must go to school, descipline us when we refuse. The would tell us '' u have to go to school, get a first class degree, get a good job. The reality is this after all said and done, no JOB and I beging to ask myself has our education system failed us or our Government? What are our leaders doing regarding the unemployment rate in the country? Are they there to enrich themselves, owning mansions and assets within and outside the country while majority of our graduates are jobless and can't even get a 2square meal a day? Then why did we have to go to school at the first place? Mind u I am not against western education. Just out of curiosity why will someone spend 5years studing all sort when it can't put food on ur table? Which way Nigeria? We need Jobs in Nigeria, we cry for CHANGE not by WORDS but ACTION! Govt give the street roaming graduates jobss.
Re: Has Education And Nigerian Government Failed Us? by shalomm: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lifted2015:
Hello Nairalanders,

This has been eating me up for quiet sometime precisely after my NYSC years Back, still on the job hunt #sad#. I remember when growing up our parents told us you must go to school, descipline us when we refuse. The would tell us '' u have to go to school, get a first class degree, get a good job. The reality is this after all said and done, no JOB and I beging to ask myself has our education system failed us or our Government? What are our leaders doing regarding the unemployment rate in the country? Are they there to enrich themselves, owning mansions and assets within and outside the country while majority of our graduates are jobless and can't even get a 2square meal a day? Then why did we have to go to school at the first place? Mind u I am not against western education. Just out of curiosity why will someone spend 5years studing all sort when it can't put food on ur table? Which way Nigeria? We need Jobs in Nigeria, we cry for CHANGE not by WORDS but ACTION! Govt give the street roaming graduates jobss.
Re: Has Education And Nigerian Government Failed Us? by Eden007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
U
Re: Has Education And Nigerian Government Failed Us? by Elosky20: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice Pls Read!!!!!!!!!! / Find Yourself And Be That. / Physics Graduates Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.