Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria (659 Views)

Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Nigerian government should as a matter of urgency take steps to caution the Indians living in a country.

These Indians and lebanese people should be cautioned, the way they treat their Nigerian staff like slaves, must be looked into.

The Indian slave masters force their employees to abide to some slave master laws, they kick them inside by 10pm,and restrict their movement, while the Indian drunks move freely, how can you restrict a man's movement...who gave you that right?

Till this day,Indians pay the Nigerian cooks and drivers N15,000 per month, can this feed a dog?

I know what am saying,and all these are happening in Victoria Island,Lagos

Lagos state human rights do take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
I advice you to leave the job bcuz those morons in government are both deaf and blind!!
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by MOSTEC(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kk. FTC
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
MOSTEC:
Kk. FTC
Next time, use 5G network.
Ok?
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Write a petition and forward it to the

Senate
House Of Reps
Nigerian Labour Congress
Civil Society Groups
State Government
Media groups (Sahara Reporters, Linda Ikeji, Punch, Vanguard, Tell, etc)

Crying on Social media won't do any thing meaningful to address the anomaly
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by stanstainless: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Treat me in such manner I add slap join who be d indians dem dey craze??
Re: The Nigerian Government Should Caution These Indians In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
I advice you to leave the job bcuz those morons in government are both deaf and blind!!
Am not working there,just feel I need to speak out,against this injustice.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! Civil Engineers / Electrical Safety Tips During And After A Flood In Homes / What Careers Will Robots Take Over In The Next 20 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.