Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio (53978 Views)

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / Emeka Ike Spotted At Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello At Lokoja - Photos / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by teepsee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kylekent59:
Full meaning of NAIRA is NEVER ALLOW IGBOS RULE AGAIN.
ur type are found in zoo. Ediotu

2 Likes

Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by front247: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
offspec:
hope she wont join them to start singing doro-nonsense?
ha ha ha.
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by front247: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hope she will not join them singing doro stupid.
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Cyriloha(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
what are you seeing
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by EagleScribes: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

that bebe is always intact no dulling love her so much

That's someone who knows real music and song writing. Unlike the guys who do nothing bit shout nanana, yeyeyeye.

Unfortunately, nigerians don't appreciate good music

1 Like

Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by scentmarlc(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Neduzze5:
Wow!

Asa is a rare artist beauty, brains combined! A duet with Don Jazzy would so make sense with that his husky voice!

I await their new single together!!

FTC... I'm just a regular guy with no special skills and by the way, I'm hooked. Babes, stay away!! angry
dis ur siggy na die ooooo
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Cyriloha(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
EagleScribes:

That's someone who knows real music and song writing. Unlike the guys who do nothing bit shout nanana, yeyeyeye.

Unfortunately, nigerians don't appreciate good music

Bro na true you talk she I lo with her like made naija is like mad house nah always ready for made music them but as my love ASA cool calm slow and steady. ........God bless her for me
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by scentmarlc(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

GUY THAT GIRL ON THERE WAS VERY JEALOUS WHEN I WAS DATING AMARA I SWEAR REALLY JEALOUS SHE CRIES DAY AND NIGHT WE MAY BE TALKING LIKE THIS AND AMARA IS COMING SHE WILL SAY I KNOW THAT YOU WILL LEAVE ME NAH BECAUSE SHE'S HERE AND I WILL LEAVE HER THERE. .......AND GO WITH MY AMARA BUT TODAY ..........MY AMARA IS STILL RINGING BELL IN MY HEART AND EAR BRO AND WE ARE READY TO UNITED BUT BRO SHE NO BE THE AMY I USE TO KNOW THAT POLICE MAN DON TEAR MY BABY FINISH I DEY TELL YOU

Can u summarize dis pls?
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
safarigirl:
Abeg is Tolu of PFWA now in Mavin or is he about to join them this one that he's been hanging with em

Just related to korede bello.School tinz
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by kenoz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Cyriloha(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
scentmarlc:

Can u summarize dis pls?

I BOYII I CAN NOT 4K PERSON WIFE ALTHOUGH SHE TOLD ME THAT NOTHING OFFICIAL HAD BEEN DONE BY THE MAN
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

GUY THAT GIRL ON THERE WAS VERY JEALOUS WHEN I WAS DATING AMARA I SWEAR REALLY JEALOUS SHE CRIES DAY AND NIGHT WE MAY BE TALKING LIKE THIS AND AMARA IS COMING SHE WILL SAY I KNOW THAT YOU WILL LEAVE ME NAH BECAUSE SHE'S HERE AND I WILL LEAVE HER THERE. .......AND GO WITH MY AMARA BUT TODAY ..........MY AMARA IS STILL RINGING BELL IN MY HEART AND EAR BRO AND WE ARE READY TO UNITED BUT BRO SHE NO BE THE AMY I USE TO KNOW THAT POLICE MAN DON TEAR MY BABY FINISH I DEY TELL YOU

Jeez! what is this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Cyriloha(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
adeh39:

Jeez! what is this? shocked shocked shocked
wetn you see
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
leemah4u:
nice one, I downloaded ur song and it's not a waste MB, the sky is ur starting point

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Hanibal(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey... Asa na God I take beg you.
Dont join them to sing Doro nonsense and all those marvin papangolo music o.
If you do ure definitely going to break our hearts.. I mean your fans that appreciate music and detest beautiful noise.
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

wetn you see

Mmmmn.......lipsrsealed
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by coolebux(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kylekent59:
Full meaning of NAIRA is
NEVER
ALLOW
IGBOS
RULE
AGAIN.
nwa ghoro ahia undecided
Kylekent59:
Full meaning of NAIRA is
NEVER
ALLOW
IGBOS
RULE
AGAIN.
nwa ghoro ahia
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Moz22: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
What's up with Tolu? He is been appearing in Mavins music video a lot these days...is he about to be signed? Oh what a waste of talent
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Cyriloha(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
take time dear you did not resemble my amara
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by tobby94(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
asa my musical role model luv u best female act in nigeria
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by kabaka1: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Am guessing they're cooking up something special.
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by harry509: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
vstar:

SOURCE :http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/p-joins-don-jazzy-korede-bello-at-marvin-studio/

Something big is on the way, Multi awards winning artist ASA today pay visits to Don jazzy Marvin studio. Korede Bello and others Mavin’s were also around.

gud 1 there 4rm Asa. Na GOD win oooh!
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrAfaat:

Beautiful music man, if this indeed is your debut track, , mehn you are heading for great things. Keep it up

Thank you sir
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by xpac01(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
asa..God bless you. A woman that can really be worthy of being called a role model.Despite the Switching of lanes by many of her contemporaries to papagolo music,she sticked to dishing Out Good music ..

I love and adore you ASA .Hope to feature you one day but na from here I go start ..

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

my Debut Single otubante.

Criticism and Reviews are highly appreciated..

Some reviews
Guy no download link on that page. Tell us it's gon be downloaded.
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Oxster(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
;Djst feeln my guy Bello nfinn muchgrin
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
cool...
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by geeudy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
They are lucky they addressed her as "LEGEND"...

Becos she is miles away from every other Nigerian artist.

Na she and Sade Adun dey the same level.
Na you sabi, Chief Judge!!!!
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by MemphisDepay(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
safarigirl:
Abeg is Tolu of PFWA now in Mavin or is he about to join them this one that he's been hanging with em
sister.. The thing thaya me o. He just dey clinch wt dem mavins ni. I guess he is a video vixen for mavins. That's all.
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by RealEstate35: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio by tylesh(f): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Neduzze5:
Wow!

Asa is a rare artist beauty, brains combined! A duet with Don Jazzy would so make sense with that his husky voice!

I await their new single together!!

FTC... I'm just a regular guy with no special skills and by the way, I'm hooked. Babes, stay away!! angry
Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.