Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

[photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. (35682 Views)

My Conversation With A BVN And ATM Scammer / Cheating Wife Silenced, Husband Produces Phone Conversation With Lover In Court / My Conversation With A Fraudster (419) *pic & Audio* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by iamord(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
tchidi:

You'd be shocked!! embarassed embarassed
Greed can ruin a person! My cousin fell for a similar one and was trying to blame it on the fact that she was mourning my Dad's death. undecided undecided
I understand your point. But still stand on what I am saying. If you read all the man's format. All what he said is gibberish.. What kind of delicate form do u fill on WhatsApp And there is a stupid question saying 'are you on WhatsApp Where are we chatting on in the first place. English is zero! . Also what's Barclays bank business with Nigeria If after all these cheap red flags someone still goes ahead then he or she is gullible. This is a cheap scammer that will grow frustrated in this job. Cos it's only people with a lower iq than him that will fall for such

3 Likes

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Tolzeal(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
xxxteddyxxx
Boss how you doing . Just reading your hilarious Conversation ...Lols
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by kenoz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by tunexkiboy: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
So luvin dis op #NoHomo
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by madgoat(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol.... Scammers everywhere. I have so much hatred for them.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin okoko collins spoil d tin
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by bidex(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
hmmm... something is fishy on dis post. it seems a cooked story
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
papadjaji:

I wonder if u dey fear weda na only u go waka come? All ds pple u copied, is it that u aint sure of how to express urself? Abi them dey give out cash 4 each topic wey u copy them?

Bros cool down, jus like soccer players each person i mention get hin functn...
Lalastica na d guy to pray to if topic go be FP tinx and hope u meet hin head for house lipsrsealed
INTROVERT and shalomm or shallomm na 2pple wey nearly buy ftc land finish for NL angry

Gorrit nw? wink wink

1 Like

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol...but seriously I have been using a site that automatically generate credit cards number and code...I only use the site to test other site to see if they are genuine or fake...like shopping site,I have used it countless times to subscribed. For my auto-pilot services which cost only 10$ per month...can't recall the site name again..
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tolzeal:
xxxteddyxxx

Boss how you doing .
Just reading your hilarious Conversation ...Lols
am gud my oga. Lols. Don't mind d jobless guy jare
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by adorable29(f): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahaha @ goat!

Naija, my naija..... You get access to all those atm cards that withdraw 200k weekly and you dey sell am for 20k?!

Some scams make absolutely no sense and yet pple still fall for it...

1 Like

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
kevinberry:
Lol...but seriously I have been using a site that automatically generate credit cards number and code...I only use the site to test other site to see if they are genuine or fake...like shopping site,I have used it countless times to subscribed. For my auto-pilot services which cost only 10$ per month...can't recall the site name again..
not generation. He was telling me about a physical blank atm card. The card is to be delivered through fedex lols, that's after sending him 20k. He boasts the card can be used to withdraw 200k weekly n blah blah. I wonder what kinda delicate form is filled on whatsapp sha. The guy insult me no be small.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
adorable29:
Hahaha @ goat!

Naija, my naija..... You get access to all those atm cards that withdraw 200k weekly and you dey sell am for 20k?!

Some scams make absolutely no sense and yet pple still fall for it...
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by fathomberry: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
harrysterool:

Is this really the future of tomorrow?
chai nigeria is doomed no future leaders embarassed.

But op you mean you still the use blackberry bold2 for this jet age? cheesy smh

Wetin concern the BlackBerry with this sharp nigerian.

Some people if not most people that use iphone 6 will fall for that 'Goat'.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by bigsamo: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
He was so angry when he called me..lols. I just wasted his time while sipping alomo. He taught his fake bait has hooked another maga. ;P...

Instead of focusing on hardwark, they prefer ripping people and feeding off another man's sweat.

CC lalasticlala.

Guy you nearly killed me with laugh (hahahaha), he thought he don see mager
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by willibounce1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Did anybody notice the account name (okoko Collins) ? And the bas..tard used another name on Facebook.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by rabzy01: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Right from the beginning of the story, I knew it has to be a CHINEDU, OKORO, OKOKO or something like that.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by RealEstate35: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Avero(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
bro ride on and keep on flexing... # A third cannot thief a thief
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by surveycash(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Scammer scamming scammer
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by papadjaji: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Bros cool down, jus like soccer players each person i mention get hin functn...
Lalastica na d guy to pray to if topic go be FP tinx and hope u meet hin head for house lipsrsealed
INTROVERT and shalomm or shallomm na 2pple wey nearly buy ftc land finish for NL angry

Gorrit nw? wink wink

I feel u.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Brimmie(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP you don finish this guy Career! sad

Imagine sey den wan give am Job now.. And dem sey make dem google hin name! Hin own don finish be that! grin grin

Na so e suppose be!

BTW, the bastard is using Yoruba Name on Facebook but his Account Name is from another tribe!? shocked Oloriburuku somebody!!
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by babafirst(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Loool,very cheap amateurish bait.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by ultimate77(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
He ended up blocking me immediately..lols. The guy na funny werey.
make I do am my own too@@@
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by lovely17(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2015
okoko Collins ko mtchew
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Lord save Nigeria...
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by fenzchukz: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2015
The guy is a very big idiot who does he think would fall for that cheap scam trick" and den he's ends up saying your father"" that's a local scam level thou" he's a fucking idiot for ask someone to pay 20k for an unsure Atm" he's father too ewu gambia" that guys needs a slap that would format his destiny
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 21, 2015
rabzy01:
Right from the beginning of the story, I knew it has to be a CHINEDU, OKORO, OKOKO or something like that.

Well Okoko is an Akwa Ibom name. So you're right in that Igbos and the Niger Delta including Akwa Ibom are one and the same, for good and for bad.

If only Nigeria could let Biafra go.
grin
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by gajerian(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:
dnt blame him. Guys ar nt smiling

Must you cheat someone in order to smile??
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by bola4dprec(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
He said the card costs 20k..den he dropped his accnt details.so I started playing with him...I just begin whyn d guy.
Okoko Collins regional business as usual
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by dipopooo(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2015
gajerian:

Must you cheat someone in order to smile??

Jamb question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / How I Make More Than N300,000 Monthly By Begging - Drugs Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.