Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

[photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. (35681 Views)

My Conversation With A BVN And ATM Scammer / Cheating Wife Silenced, Husband Produces Phone Conversation With Lover In Court / My Conversation With A Fraudster (419) *pic & Audio* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by RomanyChi(f): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Lmao at "Goat" grin grin grin
well done! cool
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
That guy can easily be traced with that account. When they pick him up, he will explain how the thing works.
Silly him.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
He ended up blocking me immediately..lols. The guy na funny werey.

u self! you stuborn like goat too grin
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by 400billionman: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2015
flodiosc:

Lol. You wasted his precious time. Nice one.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FyHfHUFU1WY/Va1wQJ3TmMI/AAAAAAAAC7I/c1VFSMEf5Sk/s1600/dw.png[/img]

Seun, MODS, abeg ban these guys.

They send Trojan to peoples phones, crashing their systems. Make your site safe..
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
tchidi:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
The sad thing is that people will fall for this scam! angry
Only stupid lazy people. Why would anyone want to withdraw free 200000 naira that they didn't work for if not for greed. They'll completely forget how if the thing actually works, how it will affect other people. Anyone who falls for it, deserved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by sandave(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
d guy stil dy learn n maybe he wants to start with you........you're a lucky dude shaa
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Eneze1(f): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2015
iamord:

I understand your point. But still stand on what I am saying. If you read all the man's format. All what he said is gibberish.. What kind of delicate form do u fill on WhatsApp And there is a stupid question saying 'are you on WhatsApp Where are we chatting on in the first place. English is zero! . Also what's Barclays bank business with Nigeria If after all these cheap red flags someone still goes ahead then he or she is gullible. This is a cheap scammer that will grow frustrated in this job. Cos it's only people with a lower iq than him that will fall for such

A lot of people will actually not understand all this you wrote because they are actually ignorant and gullible.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by sparklebug: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2015
I just pulled up his account using my Internet banking. It's a real account, the police should trace n nab the idiot!

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by intrepid: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Why not report this guy to his bank so they could take appropriate measures.You did well by inadvertently obtaining his details but you should go further so that he could end up in police net and be treated right because we are tired of such people.Lets wipe them out of our country.
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I asked for his location he was just beating around. To cut it short, I ended up telling him av sent d money tru atm transfer, dt he shud check his accnt, he complained about not receiving the alert, he called me twice, I told him its network P..he should chill for the alert. after wasting his time wella, he replied me with "Your Father". He called me later n was insulting me..I was just laughing on the phone. grin

Dey there they worry urself. Boys dey collect on a steady... tongue
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Pakingzzz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Damiflies: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
I actually played along with d so called fool ysterda. He gave me his acct no as usual, immediately,i run a check on d acct from my desk,lo and behold this rookie is a die hard broke ass nigga with less than 2k bal in his acct, resides in Ekpoma(as indicated) in his acct details.

So unfortunate that I was able to trace two greedy human being that has fell victim,cos I could see like two 20k cash inflow into his acct this yr.

I have actually alerted the branch, sure they will do proper KYC on d acct and take necessary steps to apprehend d fool.

***chat screen shot attached ***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. by Damiflies: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
More shots*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker / Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.